Our Brandnew and comfortable 1BR studio in Chiang Mai City is located next to Shangri-La *5 stars hotel on Changklan Road. Walking distance 8-10 minutes to Anusarn market, Walking street Night Bazaar, shops,restaurants, 7-11, and Chiang Mai old city. Amazing Swimming pool and fitness room at rooftop mountain view. Perfect place for couple and best location in town.
Welcome to my 1BR studio:
There are 1 bedroom and 1 living room with pantry kitchen and all facilities as following:
The bed room has a King size bed with bedding. The clean bedsheet, blanket, and pillows are provided on your arrival. I have also equipped 2 air conditions ( 1 in Bedroom, 1 in Living room). There are some clothes hangers, ironing and ironing borad inside the warbrobe.
**Living room with pantry**
Wireless high speed internet is provided. There is one comfortable sofa in the living room where you can enjoy watching the TV. The livining room also has access to the balcony. It is a great spot where you can enjoy the freshair and see the view of Chiang Mai. There is also a modern built-in kitchen set including all cupboards, electric stove, extractor fan. I also provide a washing machine, a large refrigerator, a microwave,a rice cooker, a toaster, a kettle and kitchen cooking equipments e.g. cutting board, knifes, and pans. I've also place a popular Thai food cooking book in room if any guests would like to know how to cook a famous dishes. There are also dining utensils provided e.g. plates, bowls, cutlery, cups, glasses and wine glasses.
There is a shower room with hot/cold water. I also provide clean bathroom amenities e.g. fresh towels, shower gels, shampoos, conditioners on your arrival day. I'm also provide a hair dryer as well.
- Swiming pool@16th fl. Rooftop view(8am-9pm)
- Gym@16th fl.Rooftop view(8am-9pm)
- Sauna Room in the restroom@16th fl.(8am-9pm)
- Washing machine@4th fl.
- Water drinking machine@4th fl.
- Rooftop garden park
- The Spa service by Shangri-La 5*hotel at the spa room in the building on the 16th floor(Additinal Charge) please call to make reservation.
- Food delivery service by Shangri-La 5* hotel to your room door.( Additional Chargre)
- Buggy service for guests to go at the main entrance
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have acces to the entire room and facilities of condo as following:
- Free High Speed Wifi Internet in room
- Kitchen Pantry
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Electric Stove and Extractor Fan
- Kitchen cooking ware
- Dinner ware
- Hot water
- 2 Air Conditions ( in bedroom and living room)
- ironing and ironing borad
- Buggy service
- Fitness Room (8am-9pm)
- Swimming Pool (8am-9pm)
- Sauna room (8am-9pm)
- Rooftop garden park
- parking lot
- Spa room (charge)
- Washing machine Room@4th fl
- Water drinking machine@4th fl.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Check in and check out time are flexible subject to availability to allow you to enjoy your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
For monthly stay, electricity usage will be charge on actual usage at 7 baht per unit and water supply for 28 baht per unit.
The fresh towels, clean bedsheets, bath amenities,and clean room are ready on your arrival. It won't be change or be cleaned during your stay. If you would like extra cleaning service, it will be 800 baht per time.
Please follow these rules:
- Check in time: 2pm / Check out time: 11 am. Please vacant the room prior to 11 am. on check out date. Staying in the room after 11 am. cause 500 Baht addtional charge penalty for each additional hour stay.
- Only our guests are allowed to use the accommodation facilities at the residence.
- Visitors are not allowed in rooms or use the acoomodation facilities (i.e. swimming poo, gym, sauna room)
- Food and drinks are not allowed at swimming pool area.
- Easily Flammable and explosive subtance and meterials, as well as object with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on residence premise.
- Please do not cook the meal with lot of smoke or steam. There is a smoke detector in the room and fire alarm will start automatically after getting smoke or steam.
- Due to sanitation rules, please remove food trash everyday to avoild insects and flies.
- Please turining off lights and airconditions when leaving the room for helping us to save the energy for environment and economy reason.
- Montnly rental there are water supply charge at 28 baht per unit and electricity supply charge per actual cost.
- Please do not leave your shoes outside your room and please do not wear shoes in the room. The slippers are provided in your room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This is the private room, so party is not allowed.
- Please do not disturb other residents by loud noises in the room, hallways and public areas especially from 9pm to 8am.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room. You can smoke only at the balcony.
- The guests are not allow to modify the layout of the room/ furniture.
- Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipments. Lost or all intentional damages occuring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- We provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper at check in, and they won't be changed during your stay until the next cleaning service. You can request extra cleaning service at the cost of 500 Baht/ cleaning. And cleaning fee will be charged after check-out in case when it's not paid to Airbnb. .
- Lost of key card cost 1,000 baht.
Enjoy your stay!!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 36 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm Voramon. You can call me "Vora" or "Dear". I was born in Chiang Mai. I studied in Hospitality hotel&tourism management from Vatel International School,Nimes, France. I used to work for Le Meridien hotel in Chiang mai as Guest service Manager for a few years. Now, I run the small resort with my family names Le Saichan Maejo Chiang Mai,it's out of chiang mai centre for 30 minutes. I also own the units at The Astra condo near night bazaar and one at palm spring condo at nimmanhaemin. I love what I do and I'm Airbnb super host. I also like traveling both in Thailand and in abroad. I was an English Tour guide with license. I have visited many places and have done many activities in chiang mai such as trekking, zipline, Thai cooking class, Thai Massage class, kayaking, bicycle tour and elephant sanctuary etc. I can suggest you some tips and arrange nice trip and good activities in Chiang mai. I also write the personal blog about my diary eat well ~travel often which I collect all my experiences of food and travel in chiang mai. I really want all my guests have a best time in chiang mai and enjoy your stay with me!