With urban living on DC's most vibrant street, you will be in the center of everything -- a host of the best restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and theaters; the most exciting nightlife; an easy stroll through beautiful historical sites to famous attractions -- the White House, National Museums, Embassy Row and institutions. The spacious and beautifully decorated home with its spectacular view and rare quietness makes an ideal place for couples and solo adventurers, business and leisure travelers.
Located in the center of the 14th Street corridor between DuPont and Logan Circles, the condo is in a quite, secured building. It's on the 5th floor with floor-to-ceiling windows, spectacular views and elegant furnishing, and is fully equipped. It has a printer + scanner + copier, coffee/tea makers, electric kettle, vitamix blender, toaster, diningware, utensils, bedding, towels, strong Wifi, cable TV and much more.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We respect your privacy but we are here if you need us as much or as little as you want. We address anything you need quickly, and have lockbox for easy check- in / check-out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our home is located on the 5th floor next to an elevator and a staircase. All the windows are facing a exceptionally quiet street. No city / street noise during the day and night.
It's a smoke & pets free home.
- Maximum 3 people. An extra charge of $50/night for the 3rd person stay.
- Guest(s) can invite no more than two visitors to the premise at any time.
- No parties, events or other entertaining is permitted by guest(s)
- No shoes beyond the entrance. Slippers are provided. This is to help
reduce noise by footsteps; the floors are fairly thin throughout the building.
- Guest(s) must abide by the building's "quite hours" rule: between 10pm -
8am, there must be no visitors, no loud sound from the TV, music, or loud
talking, and no use of washer / dryer.
- Always lock the door with the key when you leave the apartment.
- Never let any unknown persons into into the building.
- Always close the building exit doors behind you.
- During summer season (June -Sept.) please pull down the shades and set the thermostat to above 70 when leaving the unit to conserve energy.
My favorite travel destination is Portugal. I like watching movies. When I travel, I always enjoy exploring local culture, cuisine, attractive sights. Also, I prefer to have things organized, neat and clean, decorated with personal touch. I love to live in the area with all sorts of amenities - vibrate neighborhood, rich night life, pedestrian friendly, gourmet restaurants, music, theaters and exhibitions - also in vicinity of business and commercial. My guests can easily experience all above while staying at my home in downtown Washington, DC.