Log cabin with rail trail access. Come relax at our 3 bedroom log cabin on 3 acres of property. Just a 10 minute drive from Mohonk Preserve, Peters Kill, and Minnewaska State park.
Enjoy biking, walking, cross country skiing and snow shoeing with access right from the house onto a 5 mile rail trail. Their's plenty of bird watching and star gazing right from the deck to enjoy as well. Camp fire pitt sits just behind the house for privacy.
Fully equiped kitchen and propane BBQ on deck.
- No loud music
- Turn hose on when using BBQ and camp fire pitt
- Dont leave washer and dryer unattended
- Please treat our home as you would yours
- No smoking in the house. Smoking outside on deck fine
- No swimming in the reflection pond
Please supervise your children especially around the Reflection pond
- Please use coasters for drinks on furniture
I have a passion for photography and my husband Ed is a Rock and Ice climber. We are grateful to live in such a beautiful area and want to share this spectacular place with others. We love organic farming and the benefits of fresh vegetables grown by yourself. We enjoy the outdoors in all season.