Why book a villa, when you can have a whole resort?
Our wonderfully peaceful country estate, situated only 15 minutes from the city, is set in the most beautiful rural setting and offers that laid-back lifestyle so many of us can only ever dream of. And, we even have our very own elephant village located almost right next door! So, should you ever find yourselves with a banana or two going spare, we’re sure our very large friendly neighbours will be more than happy to take them off your hands.
The authentic ‘Bali Style’ resort, comprising of over eight hundred square meters of living and entertaining space, is set within just over one full acre of the most beautifully matured, tropical landscaped gardens imaginable, allowing you to totally unwind from your hectic everyday lives and relax in complete privacy provided by the natural stone wall completely surrounding the entire resort complex.
Accommodation: Our exceptionally spacious tropical garden paradise features a large main villa complex, a large outdoor covered bar, 4 on-suite individually designed guest cottages, a split level swimming pool with waterfall, numerous spacious patio areas, an outdoor dining area and a fully equipped fitness suite.
The main villa itself comes with a wonderfully spacious lounge and bar area, a guest bathroom, a large very well appointed European style kitchen, a home cinema and 2 on-suite bedrooms. With the master bedroom itself featuring a walk in dressing room with on-suite solarium complete with shower, additional dressing area and a fun heart shaped Jacuzzi for two.
The four individually designed guest cottages come with full on-suite bathroom facilities and of course T.V.s, air cons and fans.
The whole resort is also protected from the elements by covered walkways and has separate social areas for all the individual cottages and is completely disabled user friendly.
Zugang für Gäste
* A fully equipped gym, complete with high tech exercise machines, free weights, cardio equipment and CD player.
* An outdoor covered bar, with barbeque and pool table. The bar can accommodate 22+ guests and is perfect for parties.
* A beautiful uniquely designed private infinity edge split level swimming pool complete with double waterfall feature and sunbed deck.
* Split level landscaped tropical gardens complete with a large coy carp pond, a gazebo, multitudes of colourful flora and fauna as well as fruit trees in abundance including everyone's favourites; coconuts, bananas and mangoes.
* All bedrooms have a flat screen TV with full satellite channel package.
* 10 megabyte Wi-Fi.
* Daily maid service.
* Bedsheets changed every four days.
* Towels changed every two days.
* Swimming pool towels changed daily.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Wan and I will be on hand to greet you upon your arrival and give you a brief tour of the resort.
Wan is the resort co-ordinator and will be on hand most of the time to ensure everything runs smoothly during your stay.
She will be happy to assist you with your needs and help with planning excursions, translation, transport and your comfort and safety.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Additional Services by Request:
* Minivan & driver. [Average cost: 2,000B per day]
* Airport transfers. [Average cost: 3,000B each way]
* Chef. [Average cost: - Price of food plus 15% service charge]
* Nany. [Average cost: 1,000B]
* Laundry. [Average cost: 30-40B per item - Washed & Ironed]
Important - Please Note:
To keep costs as low as possible for our guests, all electricity and water is included in the daily rate. Please treat this as you would yin your own home and do not abuse the service by running air cons and other eclectic appliances unnecessarily.
In addition, a 20,000 Baht security deposit is payable upon arrival, and providing everything is in order at the end of your stay, will be refunded upon your departure.
Your happiness, security and safety are of paramount importance to us, so rather than list a whole lot of boring rules; we merely request that you exercise a little common sense and follow the basic safety guidelines below.
* Smoking is an obvious fire hazard, so we ask that it is restricted to the outside common areas only.
* For their safety, no children are permitted in the fitness suite. Also, please don’t drop the free weights on the tiled floors, or let the weights crash down on the exercise machines.
* The resort grounds, gardens and swimming pool are very large, so again for their safety, we ask that small children are always supervised.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Hi, welcome to our page, we're your hosts Jay & Wan.
Many thanks for taking the time to view our resort. We do hope you enjoy browsing our facilities and look forward to meeting you soon, should you decide to spend your holiday of a lifetime with us.
Okay, where to start?
Well, I'm Jay, I'm 55 years young and I'm retired British Royal Navy and also a Commercial Diver. My work, as you may well imagine, meant that I had the opportunity to live in and visit many exotic locations all over the world, my favourite of course being Thailand, hence my decision to stay. I’ve lived here happily for almost 20 years now and there’s really nowhere else I rather call home.
Wan, the lovely lady you see sharing our profile pic, is of course my better half, and will be your resort co-ordinator.
Wan means ‘sweet’ in the Thai language, and she is. Nothing is ever too much trouble for her, and she will be available most of the time to organise the everyday running of the resort, offer any assistance you may need, and assist you with your holiday itinerary, planning any excursions, translation, transport, cooking requirements and your overall personal security during your stay.
Well I guess that just about covers everything for now, so thanks once more for dropping by and well done for choosing Thailand!
Jay & Wan