The room is located in Magisterio, one of the nicest neighborhood in Cusco, centric, clean, calm, safe and close to everything: A mall, banks, ATMs, restaurants, a cinema and parks. The room is 10 minutes away from Cusco's historic center. A taxi will cost you 5 or 6 soles to or from almost anywhere. Buses cost 80 cents per person. Further, you can access our kitchen, laundry, speedy WiFi and hot water all day long! The comfortable room and shared spaces are cleaned every day.
The apartment is in a prime location within Cusco, this locations is best suited for long stays. Magisterio is a nice, safe and quiet residential neighborhood next to the biggest mall in Cusco (Real Plaza), where you can buy groceries, pharmaceutics, food, clothes, exchange money, watch movies, go to the gym, access ATMs and banks. You can move from or to this apartment via public transportation which costs 0.80 soles per person (~US$0.25), or by taxi which costs from 5 to 7 soles (5 soles = US$1.50). The apartment is kept clean and organized because we hire someone that comes and cleans every day. One of the main benefits of this place is the Wi-Fi, we pay for a speed of 45mb, however, the average speed throughout the day is 8mb due to heavy usage. With this internet speed you should be able to work, surf the web, check your email and do video conferences without issues. If you bring electronics make sure you have the right adapter, the outlets in my apartment and most of Perú are type A and the current's voltage is 240 volts. Unlike most accommodations in Cusco, we can give you water and hot water all day long because we have a water reserve and a motor that keeps the water pressure up in all floors at all times. The kitchen is shared and well equipped, you can cook and store food. There is a small laundry that you can use to wash your clothes (only washer) for 10 soles per load, detergent included, after washing you have to line your clothes and wait until they dry, alternatively you can use the laundry services nearby. You will feel at home from the moment you walk in!
Zugang für Gäste
You can come and go whenever you want because I will give you keys during your stay. In the apartment you can access the kitchen in the first floor, the laundry space and of course the 2 shared bathrooms.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have questions or need help with something don't hesitate to ask. I'm very responsive through Airbnb, and I live in the same building.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. The power outlets are type A and voltage is 240v. Make sure your chargers or adapters have that shape and accept that voltage.
2. Bring winter clothes, Cusco is generally cold, specially at night.
3. I recommend using earplugs and a sleeping mask for a perfect sleep.
- Take care of your room an public areas
- Clean what you use so the next guests find it clean too.
- No smoking inside the building. But you can smoke at the park in front.
- Kitchen: You can store food and use the dishes. Wash them afterwards.
- Kitchen: Cook, and drink as much coca tea (and other teas) as you wish.
- Don't put hot pots or mugs directly on top of wooden surfaces.
- Bathrooms: Use the trash bin, don't throw paper to the toilet.
- Bathrooms: Don't take too long in the shared bathrooms or shower.
- Shower: Preferably take a shower before 9am as the water pressure is higher and get dry inside the shower to avoid getting the floor wet.
- When you checkout, trash the food or any leftovers from the kitchen.
- When you checkout, use the intercom in the kitchen to open the doors. Leave the keys at your room's door lock along with the "clean" sign.
Other rooms in the same building:
Private room with a bed for up to two:
Wide private room with a bed for up to two:
Private room with two beds for up to two guests:
Private room with private bathroom for 2: