Sunny, unique home with a treehouse theme in the center of the Bay Area's attractions. A 15 minute walk get you to the attractions of the Castro, Mission District and SOMA. With public transportation you can quickly get everywhere else. If you find ladders, levels, wood and little nooks fun you are going to love the Mission Treehouse.
We treat everyone in the Airbnb community—regardless of their race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age—with respect, kindness and compassion, and without judgment or bias. This is an LGBTQIA friendly household.
.: About the Mission Treehouse :.
* 2 bedroom and 2 FULL Bathrooms
* Excellent Location - The Mission District!
* Near Downtown, Moscone, Castro, Soma and the Sights
* Parking - Private Attached Garage
* Full Kitchen
* Wonderful Details and Decor
I have lovingly crafted my 3 story modern condo into a romantic playground of my dreams and I'm happy to share it with you. Both bedrooms have a queen bed with a mountain of pillows and a full bath. The Treehouse Bedroom upstairs also has a private sitting area which gives great comfort and flexibility for 2 couples or a family. With the queen sized fold-out couch in the Great Room, the house can comfortably sleep 6. The private street entrance and one car garage gives you the freedom to come and go as you please with hassle-free parking. Having a garage in a big city like San Francisco is a big plus.
And finally, you can find all the necessities you need within a 10 minute walk. You are just a few blocks away from a 24 hour supermarket (Safeway), a gym (24 Hour Fitness), a second gym with a rock wall, video rental (Blockbuster), theaters, galleries and artsy cafes, fine dining, and amazing brunch restaurants.
Configuration of the The Mission Treehouse
1. Ground Floor - Private entry, garage, washer/dryer. The indoor parking is limited to 1 vehicle inside the garage. Please note that the space is 188" long, and will just fit a compact or mid-sized car. If you have a larger car there is lots of free parking in the neighborhood. It is one of the few parts of San Francisco without a 2 hour parking limit.
2. Second Floor (Redwood Bedroom) - Queen Bedroom with large bay window seat, closet and adjacent full bath.
3. Third Floor - Queen sofa sleeper, Bay window sitting area, full kitchen and dining area. The dining room table seats 4-8 and is a great place to hang out.
4. Fourth Floor (Treehouse Suite) - Private floral balcony with full sun, sitting room/office with skylight windows, en-suite full bath, closet.
5. Treehouse Loft (5th Level) - Skylit Queen bedroom in loft (accessible only via a ladder!)
The whole house has been thematically decorated with furniture from the mid-century modern era and special pieces designed from wood reclaimed from Bay Area buildings. The Redwood Bedroom has a beautiful headboard and shelves that were crafted from recovered support beams from a house built over 100 years ago. In the Treehouse Suite, you will find a ladder recovered from an old warehouse as well as some rare eucalyptus beams used in the creation of the custom bed. All together, the home has become a playful expression of the tree forts I built as a kid that we hope will inspire the playful nature in you.
Located in the trendy Mission District you are in the center of all of the Bay Area's attractions. The house is a 15 minute walk from all the night attractions of the Castro, Mission District and SOMA. There are several major public transport options nearby including BART and several bus lines that quickly get you everywhere else: The financial district, Chinatown, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury and other areas. The Mission itself has many of the city's best restaurants and nightlife. It's the hip and happening area of San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certification holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I love my home. I hope you love it too. I have been in this amazing city for over 20 years and can fill you in on the best of the best in San Francisco. I've lived in this home since 2003. I hope you make my home your home and have a great time during your visit.
Please note that, as with any large city, it's best not to leave anything of value in your car while you are visiting San Francisco.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
In consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, of being granted permission upon our specific request to visit the property specified in this booking (collectively the “PROPERTY”) and to use personal property and other rights related thereto and other good and valuable consideration, we, the guest creating the booking and the party we represent (collectively the “Guest”), have read this agreement and hereby agree as follows:
I. Rental Terms. We agree to the following policies:
1. Check in is at 5pm, and check out is at 11am.
2. We agree to be quiet from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am seven days a week. We agree to a zero tolerance policy for loud noises, parties, loud music, shouting from the balcony or moving furniture. We agree that any complaints from neighbors will result in being asked to leave the home immediately and we agree to comply with the Managers and Owners if we are asked to leave.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We agree having more people that the reservation amount will result in being asked to leave the home immediately and we agree to comply with the Managers and Owners if we are asked to leave.
4. We agree to only use the allocated parking space. Do not block your neighbor’s driveway. Any vehicles blocking their driveway are subject to towing from the city of San Francisco; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The Managers and Owners are not responsible for any damage to cars or vehicles.
5. Linens and bath towels are included, but there is no daily maid service. We agree to not remove towels or linens from the premises. We agree to pay for all STAINED or missing sheets and bath towels.
6. No Smoking: We agree not to smoke or allow our guests to smoke inside the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
7. No Pets: We understand that no pets are allowed at the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
8. Furnishings, Appliances and Decorations: We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances and decorations in good order. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of abuse we agree to pay damages.
9. The Managers and Owners can enter the PROPERTY as needed. The Managers and Owners will give you advance notice whenever possible, and then will ring the bell prior to entering.
II. Waiver: We, the GUESTS, knowingly, freely and voluntarily, for ourselves, as well as our heirs, personal representatives, our guests, successors and assigns, waive any claim or cause of action of any kind whatsoever from which any liability may or could accrue to the Managers and Owners and any agents or employees acting on behalf of the managers and owners; to the title holders of the property and owners or entity of the property, their respective heirs and successors; and assigns that arises out of or relates to visiting or using any of the PROPERTY. We assume all risks of injury to ourselves, our guests, and to our personal property, while visiting or using any of the PROPERTY, as well as in connection with any activities in which we participate during our visit. We waive any and all claims that we have or may have in the future against the Managers and Owners, in any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with our visit to or use of any of the PROPERTY, whether of actual damages, exemplary or punitive damages, consequential damages or otherwise. We intend for the scope of the waiver and assumption of risks in this paragraph, as well totality of this agreement, to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner and to be enforced to the full extent permitted under the law.
The Managers and Owners and any agents or employees acting on behalf of the Managers (collectively the “Managers”); and the owners of the PROPERTY (including the title holders of the property and/or entity owning the PROPERTY), their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Managers and the Owner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
III. Care of the PROPERTY: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the PROPERTY and for any damages to the items or PROPERTY during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
IV. Use of PROPERTY. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We agree that we are responsible and liable for all damages, bodily injury and death that may occur in connection with our visit to or use of the PROPERTY and caused by but not limited to use of appliances (stoves, ovens, fire pits, fireplaces, propane grills, and all other appliances), pool, spa, vehicle, golf cart, or any other PROPERTY represented by the Managers. We understand that the PROPERTY may be situated near a body of water, or on a high-floor and may include terraces, balconies, windows, stairs, low railings, and swimming pools and hot tubs without lifeguards. We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to guest(s) and any other persons visiting the “PROPERTY” as our guest.
WE AGREE BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPTS ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES FROM HAVING A HOT TUB ON THE GROUNDS, THE USE THEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW WE RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FOR YOU, YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR GUESTS.
V. Personal Property: We understand that we are responsible for our personal property if lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind in the PROPERTY.
VI. Reasonable Use: We agree to only use the PROPERTY as a private vacation residence. We agree not to allow the PROPERTY to be used for any improper or illegal purposes. We agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the community where the PROPERTY is located and to refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. We further agree to abide by any and all applicable laws and ordinances of the jurisdiction where the PROPERTY is located.
VII. Release of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under the law, WE RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY the Owners and Managers for any loss, damage, injury, or expense that we may suffer, or that our family or guests may suffer, as a direct or indirect result of use of any of the PROPERTY and due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE THAT MIGHT BE OWED BY ANY OF THE OWNERS PARTIES. This release is intended to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner.
VIII. General Provisions: We agree that If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. WE ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK FROM OUR USE OF THE PROPERTY. WE ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL HARM ARISING TO ME; MY PARTY; OTHERS WHO I INVITE; AND OTHERS WHOM MY PARTY INVITES TO USE THE PREMISES. WE AGREE THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE ON THE PREMISES DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OUR STAY.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 374 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen