Newly painted and clean room in duplex garden apartment. 1 block from G train. 2 nice roommates - family member and carpenter , and NYU graduate student.
- No shoes inside the apartment.
- No parties.
- No additional guests are permitted other than those on the booking.
- No smoking inside the house - please dispose of butts properly if smoking outside.
- No pets
- Sort trash into bags provided: white for general trash, blue for recyclables.
- Close the front door quietly.
Guests are expected to:
- Treat the apartment with care and to leave it in the condition they find it.
- Be considerate of downstairs neighbors, and try not to walk too loudly in the living room since the sound carries through the floor.
- Put the trash out. (M,W, F - general trash; W, recyclables)
- Let us know if anything has been broken or damaged.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 73 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Mateo is a law professor and lives in Buffalo and Brooklyn. His Brooklyn apartment and the High Falls house are often available during the academic year. See https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/642682 and https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1476782
Anna, his mom, is an architecture academic recently relocated from Australia. These days she travels a lot for her work and also hosts in Brooklyn. See Up Among the trees in Bed Stuy - https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3161739