Our rate includes 14% Mammoth Lodging Tax. Our place is across from the Village where the Village Gondola is located. You’ll love our place because of the new construction with all the modern amenities, south facing with great lighting and every bedroom has its own bath and the comfy bed. This recently rebuilt and completely new condo is highly upgraded and includes all the comforts of home including digital HD cable with premium movie channels, DVR'S and DVD all TV's
This recently rebuilt and completely new condo is highly upgraded and includes all the comforts of home including digital HD cable with premium movie channels, DVR, DVD and new upgraded high speed wire/wireless internet. The living room TV is a 60 inch Smart HD and all 4 bedrooms have 36 inch HD TV's with DVD player. The condo is a two-story end unit 4 bedroom, 4 bath that sleeps 11 in five separate sleeping areas; one king bed, three queen beds, one full and one twin bed. On the upper floor, where you enter, is the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and a full bath. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter tops, slate flooring and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom, located at the entry level, has a king bed. The downstairs has three bedrooms and three baths. Two bedrooms have queen beds and the other has a full and twin bunk bed. All bathrooms have large travertine showers. Extra large washer and dryer located in the unit. All five separate sleeping areas have a TV/DVD and are all centrally gas heated. The unit has a balcony off the living room that faces south to the Grand Lodge at the Village. The new Village ski back trail takes you right to the unit. This new, over 1700 sq. ft. unit was completed January 2013.
•4 Bedrooms & 4 full baths
•Sleeps 11 - 1 King Bed, 3 Queen Beds, 1 Full Bed & 1 Twin Bed
•36 inch LCD TV/DVR in each bedroom
•60" TV/DVR/DVD with Cable Stereo in living room
•Gas burning fireplace and central gas heating
•Fully equipped luxury kitchen including microwave
•Extra large washer and dryer in unit
•New Jacuzzi, Pool, Sauna & Dressing Room in recreation area
•Maid Service upon departure
•Short walking distance to Village Gondola
•On ski back trail
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full access to the condo and the recreation areas. The complex has a large jacuzzi, sauna, and restrooms with dressing rooms and showers. There is also a large pool open in the summer. The ski back trail passes next to our building at the bridge to the Village where the Gondola is located. The Village is located across the street from our condo.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am accessible anytime before or during your stay to answer any questions you may have and to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is open parking for a car by our condo and additional parking just inside the entrance to our complex that can handle a 2nd and 3rd car. This parking is reasonably close to our condo. During very busy holidays the 3rd car may need to be parked at the RV Park. If you will have a 4th car it may be necessary to be parked, after unloading at the condo, at the RV Park located at the entrance to town at a cost of $15/day/car. The Manager makes the determination on parking based on availability at the time of your arrival.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
For Val D’Isere Unit 24
The condo is located at 194 Hillside Dr. Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546(URL HIDDEN)Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. NO Early Check-ins or late check-outs unless authorized in advance.
2. This is a NON SMOKING condo.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
We do not require a security deposit but you are responsible for the following:
a. Damage is done to condo or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside in the parking lot. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. The lock box key is left in the lock box and the two ski locker keys are returned to the hooks above the dishwasher. The parking passes are returned to the counter by the phone. The condo is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO early check-in or late check-out unless authorized is advance.
1. PAYMENT – An initial payment of $1000 is required within 5 days from the time of booking. The initial payment will be applied toward the condo rent. Please make payments in the form of personal checks payable to Lory Larson. The initial payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date for non-holiday rentals and sixty (60) days prior for holiday rentals.
2. CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for regular rental cancellation and 60 days for holiday reservations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $50 administration fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date for holidays or 30 days for other periods, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eleven (11) persons. The Town of Mammoth Fire Department does not allow occupancy exceeding this approved limit with the Town of Mammoth Lakes.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A Three (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 4 nights during peak and holiday seasons and 5 nights in summer.
4. LONGER MINIMUM STAYS- may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
5. CLEANING FEES – The cleaning fee paid includes a one-time linen-towel setup and full cleaning after your departure.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the condo, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however it is available at an additional charge. We suggest you bring your own towels for the pool/Jacuzzi/sauna. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the condo.
7. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking but once a reservation is made the rate is guaranteed.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. PARKING– Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles unless prior approval is obtained from Lory Larson. Vehicles are to be parked in the Val D’Isere parking lot only. Parking on the Town road is not permitted. The provided parking pass must be displayed in each vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Jacuzzi/pool/sauna – No children under the age of 12 permitted in Jacuzzi/pool/sauna at any time unless a parent or guardian is present. When using the Jacuzzi and sauna, remember there are certain health risks associated with these facilities. Use at your own risk. These facilities are open from noon to 10pm daily.
12. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. This condo is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen