Steps from La Boca beach, 5 km drive to the colonial city Trinidad. At our Casa you will enjoy the best gastronomy of La Boca, as we are also the proud owners of the restaurant downstairs. Our rooms and bathrooms have been recently remodeled and are very spacious and comfortable. We offer different kinds of pillows and plush towels for your comfort. One block away from the shore (3 min walk), our pink house sits at the highest point of La Boca,offering expansive views of the coast and mountains.
Steps from La Boca beach, 5 km drive to the colonial city Trinidad. At our Casa you will enjoy the best gastronomy of La Boca, as we are also the proud owners of the restaurant downstairs. Our rooms and bathrooms have been recently renovated and are very spacious and comfortable. We offer different kinds of pillows and plush towels for your comfort. One block away from the shore (3 min walk), our house sits at the highest point of La Boca, offering expansive views of the coastand mountains.
Zugang für Gäste
At Hostal Jorge y Kenia you will have complete domain of the main house.
Host's quarters are on the back of the house, separated from the main house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We respect your privacy and usually do maintenance while the guests are away for the day. Of course, we are always available for a sit down chat and available to offer help throughout the day.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The beach at La Boca may not have a huge patch of sand but it offers great snorkling consistently delivers gobsmacking sunsets!
Welcome to La Boca Beach Village!
A small seaside village conveniently located only 5 km from lively Trinidad and 7km to World famous Ancon Beach, here's La Boca.
La Boca Beach village boasts a beach — La Playita —, a small restaurant and bar, two paladares, a small grocery store (in pesos only), and the fishing boats anchored on the river. Most of all, the scenic Escambray mountains in the background and sea for miles of water to see.
La Boca's little beach is at the mouth of the Guaurabo river, where the fishing boats are parked; it’s almost in its original state and it constantly changes with the tides and the water coming from the river. Some describe La Playita as a little “pebbly” but with its many coves and tranquil waters, it offers great snorkeling and consistently delivers gobsmacking sunsets. Do not miss it! The nearest gold sand beaches are Maria Aguilar, Piscina Natural, and famous Ancon Beach.
• For airport transfers and to arrange reliable transportation in Cuba, we recommend ViaHero. Search for ViaHero online, click on the Contact Us tab and let Greg know Tanya from GAO referred you for a 5% discount.
• Rent a bike to ride to Playa Aguilar or further Playa Ancon (seaside flat easy road but without shade) or all the way to Trinidad (gradual, gentle uphill to go; easy going down to return);
• By taxi to/from Trinidad or Playa Ancon: 5CUC
-You MUST print your travel itinerary. Here you will find the Casa's address, host’s contact information, and the reservation number. Present this to the host upon arrival. If you have any issues while in Cuba like you will be doing a late check in or can’t find the property, please contact the host directly to the phone numbers provided in the travel itinerary.
- -Please note that the descriptive title on the listing may not be the exact name of the property. Please make sure to take with you the Casa's address and telephone number provided in the travel itinerary.
-If this is your first trip to Cuba then please be aware Cuban homes on average are very modest compared to homes and standards of living/comforts in the 1st world countries.
- There are refrigerators available for your use. For an additional fee, we offer bottled water, beer, sodas, cocktails, breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, and other services. Just place your request and we will try to accommodate as much as there is availability. Gluten Free, Vegan and Vegetarian menu is available.
-Do you need help arranging transportation or planning the rest of your trip? ViaHero uses locals to arrange and plan your trip. Use discount code GAOFIVE for a 5% discount.
- Calling a cab for you is a courtesy offered to you by your host. Hosts are glad to assist you but are not responsible for any transportation issues.
-Internet is only available in designated wifi spots throughout the island. The nearest wifi is in Trinidad. You will need to purchase a $2 ETECSA card that will allow 1 hour of connection.
-The government of Cuba requires licensed guesthouses to record their guest's passport info, along with arrival and departure dates, and report it to the local immigration offices within 12hrs of their guest's arrivals and pay the required fees. So upon your arrival please present your passports to the host so they can create a log. This is the law and is normal for ALL licensed guesthouses in Cuba, though some homes skip this procedure to save money on fees.
Thanks for booking with us and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests prior to your arrival.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 350 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen