Our house is spacious, two story, with kitchen, living room and dining upstairs and 4 bedrooms and family room downstairs. A hot tub is located on the patio. The kitchen is well equipped. Public swimming pool is only 300 meters away. A grocery store and a pharmacy are also in close walking distance. The house is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Bus stop is at the end of our street.
Sheets and towels are included
- HOUSE RULES Please treat our home with respect and remember that you are liable for any damage you cause during your stay. Guests are responsible for the cost of any damages sustained to the property, decor or its contents during the stay; this includes the moving of items to another property, for breakages or for any excessive cleaning charges incurred during their stay.
- HOUSEKEEPING POLICY You are on self-catering vacation, but for your convenience, we have provided you with a complimentary supply of starter soap, shampoo and toilet paper. Once these items have been used, it is your responsibility to replenish them for your own use during your stay as well as washing any towels, linens and kitchen items as needed during the stay. You are welcome to use the laundry detergent and dishwashing soap. Please also feel free to use any spices in the kitchen. We just ask you to replenish anything that you use excessively
- ON DEPARTURE
- 1.Take out all trash. The trash bin is in front of the house. Left trash can is for regular trash, right trash can is for paper only.
- 2.Place all dishes in the cupboards if possible, or put them in the dish washer and turn it on.
- 3.Put all the bed linnen and towels in the laundry room.
- 4.Look the doors, both upstairs and downstairs, and place the key on the kitchen table.