This delightful cottage-style coach house near the Frank Lloyd Wright Historic District. Walking distance to Oak Park's many restaurants and attractions, as well as a 25-min CTA Green line train ride to downtown Chicago. You’ll love the private deck and access to the landscaped garden. Full kitchen (with grocery 1 block away), WIFI, TV/DVD, and washer/dryer! Ideal for Hemingway and Frank Lloyd Wright fans, couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and groups.
This single-level coach house is close to all the fun of Oak Park and Chicago, but quiet and cozy. Just two steps up from ground level, it's ideal for all guests.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can enjoy the deck and the back yard. Your host lives in the adjacent home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Your host is available throughout your stay. Please let us know if you need anything.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Off-street parking is available for one car.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated, there will be a charge of $25 per extra person per night.
- If Guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the pre-determined check-out time, the Guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late check-out between 10 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the unit after 1pm will be charged an extra night. This does not apply if the Guest has made prior arrangements with the owners.
- If we find the place very messy, we have to charge an extra $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
- Check-in after 4 PM. Check out by 10 AM. Contact us to inquire about special arrangements.
- Do NOT put anything besides toilet paper in the toilet. Guests who flush feminine products, paper towels or other objects in the toilet will be charged $150