Not just a place to stay. Park and walk an easy 5 minutes to this awesome experience.
The Stockman Tiny House is close to Yellowstone Park (30 min) with unbelievable views, hot springs, hiking, fishing, and more. You’ll love the outdoors space, landscape, and views. You'll be amazed at the star gazing and wildlife viewing. Get away from it all and reconnect in this creative space. Perfect for couples, friends, solo adventurers, and business travelers. A truly unforgettable place.
A custom made tiny house built on the back of an old stock truck. An amazingly fun, creative, and unique space you won't find anywhere else. Comfortable beds and windows in all directions. Silence and solitude . Stars, mountains, fields and "Big Sky" all around you.
Please note: This is a PARK AND WALK to rental. If you're not comfortable walking to your rental (about a 2-5 minute walk), then it's probably not a good fit for your Yellowstone experience. Prior camping experience preferred. Thanks!
Zugang für Gäste
You will park at our ranch headquarters and walk an easy 4-5 minutes on trail to tiny house. You have access to yard around tiny house and trail to and from your vehicle. No hiking on the ranch. Ask us and we're more than happy to point you in the direction of some great hiking trails. PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE DARK.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love talking to our guests and getting to know them, answering questions, and connecting, however, we are a working ranch family and busy on our place with daily odds/ends, cattle work, and other ranch work. We are happy to assist you with anything you might need but may not necessarily be available at all times. We also have small children and are unavailable late at night which is another reason why we ask and expect our guests to do their best to arrive before dark. When planning your timing coming from Yellowstone, please note travel times through the Park are always slow going with an average car speed of 25-35mph. Days in the park are long days. Again, really important you arrive before dark at least on your first night of arrival. Trust me, you'll thank us later. :-)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our clean, communal bathhouse is located just steps from Stockman and is used by both rentals. This is your personal bathroom as it has a lock on it but is used by both places for a hot shower. Cleaned twice a day and very comfortable, we hope you'll enjoy it.
- You're in Grizzly Bear country. Arrive before dark and practice common sense when outdoors.
- The loft has a twin bed, comfortable and great for a kid (6-12) with adult supervision. Weight limit is 200 lbs.
- Being a ranch, we have many animals nearby including chickens, horses, cattle, and dogs. Please stay out of enclosures and fenced areas. Our dogs are all very nice and well-behaved, but if you're not a dog person, this might not be the best fit.
- No hiking on the ranch. We are happy to tell you where the favorite hiking spots are nearby. There is information sheet in Tiny House about nearby hiking favorites to the Petrified Forest, Ramshorn Lake and Peak, etc.
- This is a working ranch. We're happy to answer any questions and assist you with any additional needs, but we are not available 24 hours a day. We raise a family and are busy working on the ranch, so please respect the check-in and check-out times.
- Please follow guidelines and rules regarding check-out process and house rules. READ THE INFO SHEET INSIDE TINY HOUSE. This is a very special place to us that took a lot of time and effort to build. Please be respectful of the space, acting as if it were your own special spot. This is greatly appreciated.
- All food, trash, and garbage must leave with you. We have no trash service in the basin. There are large, metal, green boxes at the end of the dirt road as you turn onto highway for trash disposal. Again, greatly appreciated.
- Guests will have to take about a 2-3 minute walk to the Tiny House. Follow directions carefully and again, try to get here before dark for your own safety.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 296 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen