Comfortable, airy double storey house, 250 metres from the flags at MacMasters Beach. Sea breezes and ocean glimpses from the huge, north-facing deck. The house is nestled in a bushland setting and adjoins Bouddi National Park, making it extremely tranquil and private. Step off the back deck onto walking tracks to MacMasters Beach, Little Beach and beyond. Linen (sheets&towels) not provided but can be hired from a local supplier.
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Outdoor setting for 10 with BBQ
- Small Rumpus Room downstairs with TV
- Nespresso Coffee Machine - Pods required
- HD Television with DVD player and chrome cast
- Double lock up garage
The central open-plan living/dining/kitchen area has beautiful wooden floors and a vaulted ceiling. Kitchen features gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. This area is flanked on either side by two bedrooms and a bathroom, making the house ideal for two familes. Bedroom one has a queen size bed and opens onto the deck. Bedroom two has a double bunk and a single. Bedroom three has a double bed. Bedroom four has a double bunk and double sofa bed. All bedrooms have bushland outlooks.
Macmasters Beach is located on the Bouddi Peninsula on NSW Central Coast. It is rated as one of the top one hundred surf beaches in Australia. Adjacent to the Surf Club is a tidal swimming pool, which is suitable for young children. Older children can swim at the beach between the flags, but be sure to supervise them as the surf can get rough.
This property is let for holiday purposes only and each booking is subject to our Terms and Conditions. No parties or large gatherings are permitted.
- Booking Agreement (Guest Registration) must be completed at check-in.
- The guest making the booking must also be staying at the property.
- The maximum number of guests as advertised must not be exceeded.
- Adhere to check-out/departure instructions located in the Guest Manual, failure to do so will incur charges to your Bond.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, and most importantly, please be respectful of someone else’s home and treat it like it’s your own.
- Linen is not provided at this property.
Check-in is between 2pm and 5pm (Monday to Saturday) and 12.00 noon to 3.00 p.m. (Sunday) at George Brand Real Estate Avoca Beach Office (164 Avoca Dr, Avoca Beach) . Check-ins after 5pm will incur a service fee.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 137 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
George Brand Real Estate are the Central Coast's holiday specialists. We proudly manage over 200 quality houses and apartments in highly sought after areas of the Central Coast. Our consultants can help you find the perfect holiday property from an upmarket beachfront property to a budget apartment. We are located in beautiful Avoca Beach.