Beautiful ranch style home in the Goleta foothills sleeps 8 and offers many amenities such as gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, pool, jacuzzi, pool table, fire pit, steam shower and more! Close proximity to Santa Barbara beaches, downtown shopping & dining and UCSB.
Located on 1 acre in the Goleta foothills this living space is surrounded by sub-tropical fruit trees including mango, cherimoya, macadamia nut and others!
Zugang für Gäste
Guest access to all amenities...pool, jacuzzi, pool table, fire pit, steam shower!
1) Enjoy my home as I do … please be respectful of my home.
2) I live in a quiet neighborhood; please be respectful of my neighbors especially with respect to street parking and noise levels. Quiet hours after 10 pm per county ordinance however music/ loud laughter/yelling/ etc should be kept to reasonable levels at all hours. Outdoor music in pool/jacuzzi area should be kept at reasonable levels at all hours and should be turned off after 9 pm.
3) Parking is restricted to driveway & street property line.
4) Entryway and kitchen are on a marked raised platform, please use caution while transitioning to and from these areas.
5) No glass is allowed around pool/jacuzzi. Use of pool and jacuzzi are at at the discretion of my guests and at their risk. Please do not adjust pool or jacuzzi settings. No rough play around pool!/jacuzzi. At all times strict safety practices should be adhered to in and around pool.
6) Use of alcohol is at discretion of my guests and at their risk.
7) Strict no smoking policy inside my home.
8) No removal or relocation of furniture without prior consent. No taping or attaching of any objects to walls.
9) No additional guests without prior consent. No parties or events (bachelor, bachelorette, engagement/wedding, milestone birthdays, graduation etc) without prior consent.
10) Violation of house rules may result in forfeiture of security deposit and/or cancellation of reservation.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 408 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a retired executive who enjoys cycling, skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, gardening and my children/grandchildren.
I grew up in the finger lake region of upstate NY and attended Syracuse University
where I received my BS, MS and PhD in solid state physics. During my career I worked in aerospace and lived on both coasts... Santa Barbara as well as Boston.
I love to cook and my favorite food is sushi. I love to share great recommendations on local dining, art galleries, beaches and wineries!