Über dieses Inserat
Our flat is a tip top place to stay for short, long and well deserved holidays and Mokotów is one of the most beautiful and best located districts in Warsaw - ask the Internet! :)
The whole interior is very cosy, clean and well equipped.
The sofa is suitable for 1 person and the mattres is enough for 2.
Feel free to help yourself with coffe, tea or oatmeal for breakfast.
There is another room to rent (double bed) in our flat which you can chek on our profile.
Zugang für Gäste
You can use the whole space of our flat except from our room which is usually locked.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will deffinitely recommend you some places worth visiting in Warsaw and also help you with finding good connections to your destinations.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Due to the fact that we have 2 rooms (out of 3) to rent, it may happen that another room will be rented during your stay. Which means we all share the bathroom and the kitchen. Of course you will be informed about it in advance.
It might also happen that the whole house will be just for you as we travel quite often;)
- Please keep the place tidy and put all the things you use back on their place.
- 10pm to 6am is quiet hours time in our neighbourhood.
- Due to the fact that 2 (out of 3) rooms in our flat are for rent in Airbnb it might happen that during your stay someone else will be renting the other room, which means we all share the kitchen and the bathroom. You will be informed about it in advance. It might also happen that the whole flat will be empty as we travel a lot;)
- We have a calm and friendly dog but he's crazy about cats so if you have other animals than cats that tolerate dogs you can take them with you.
- Please don't leave your food in our kitchen when you're going away.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 17 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I've been living in Warsaw for over 6 years and this is the place I decided to make my home.
I work with kids as a teacher and in my free time I do a lot of travelling with my husband so you might have the whole place for yourself while we're away.
We're both open and easygoing and we enjoy exchanging our opinions and life experiences with others. Apart from that we love music, scuba diving, animated films (Kuba's job) and motorbike rides. I'm a big fan of vegan cooking so you might have a chance to try one of my recipies;)
We are here to welcome you and help with anything you need while your stay.