QUIET SANCTUARY IN THE CITY
This is a beautifully restored and maintained 4+ bedroom/2 bath 1920’s bungalow filled with lots of natural light and character. The house is fully furnished, just bring your suitcases! Linens, bedding, towels and the full range of kitchen appliances and utensils are all provided for your use. This is our home away from home and we hope you feel the same way. Enjoy!
- This is a quiet residential area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and treat this as your home.
- Please remove your shoes. This home has hardwood floors throughout and in order to maintain them we ask that no shoes be worn inside the house.
- If you break or damage something, please let us know so we can take care of replacement/repair.
- Please Recycle - It's good for the earth and we get a fine from the city if we don't recycle properly. Garbage/recycling goes out Thursday night (they pick it up early Friday morning). See the garbage/recycling calendar in the welcome book at the house for details as garbage is only picked up every other week while recycling and yard debris/compost is every week.
- No smoking anywhere on the property (not inside, not outside).
- No pets please. This is an allergy free home.
- Heat: Please be conscious of heat use and turn the thermostat down when you are away from the home/at night.
- Noise: Please be quiet and respectful of the neighbors. Quiet hours are 10 pm until 8 am.
- No parties, no outside visitors, and no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
We are Pacific Northwesterners by birth but left the familiarity (and beauty) of the PNW nearly ten years ago to travel and explore the world. We currently live in Amman, Jordan with our two little boys and fluffy cat named Fozzie. We are passionate about traveling (having lived in Mexico, Nepal, Bolivia and Jordan over the last ten years), cooking, eating good food, exploring the wonderful outdoors and meeting new and amazing people the world over.