My place is close to Downtown Kingsport, hiking, the Appalachian Mountains, and Bristol Motor Speedway. You’ll love my place because it is private and quiet on a two-acre lot at the end of cul-da-sac. It is peaceful and lots of flowers and trees. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
- No Smokers.
- No weapons permitted in house.
- Modest use of alcohol permitted, but alcohol should not impair judgment or affect behavior.
- Guests should not bring or download any pornography on site.
- No illegal drugs should be brought onto the property or used in any manner.
- There are 4 bedrooms, but the rate of $100 is for 1 bedroom with not more than 2 people. If you have more than 2 people, you will need to request/reserve other bedrooms. We can accommodate up to 8 people at the same time with 4 bedrooms
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We (Bruce and Diane) have been married 29 years and have 4 adult children. Diane grew up in Minnesota and Bruce in Virginia. We met at church 30 years ago in Virginia. Diane is a nurse but stayed at home with the children including home schooling them. Bruce is a semi-retired corporate and transactional attorney. We enjoy the outdoors and especially great hikes with beautiful views or waterfalls. We have visited many of the great National Parks with our children.