Location! Location!!! The BEST Airbnb downtown Toronto! Private room with PRIVATE washroom. The condo is located in the heart beat of downtown Toronto - entertainment district. Steps away from the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, and Harbourfront. It is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
This is a private room in a beautiful 2 rooms/ 2 washrooms luxury condo downtown Toronto. It is perfect for 2 guests, it has a queen size bed, and the guests will have their own bathroom.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can access the gym, pool, and sauna. Free wifi in the flat.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be greeted by me, after we meet I will show you my place and answer any questions you might have. During your stay I can recommend places to visit and to eat.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Bath towels and shampoo are provided. However, guests are responsible to bring towels to use in the pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Only guests stated during the booking process shall use and stay in the property
- Please take your shoes off in the entrance, do not use shoes inside of the house
- Not allowed to drink or eat in the room (except water). You will lose your deposit if any marks of coffee/ wine are found in the carpet, walls, or mattress.
- No parties/ drugs, you will be invited out
- Zero policy for smoking! Smoking is not allowed in the building, including smoking in the balcony.
- You will lose the deposit ($250) if you lose the keys/FOB
- There is a $50 fee for late check-in (11pm). Check-in is anytime between 4pm and midnight. Checkout is by 10 am.
- Be punctual on the time agreed for check-in. Please communicate any delays.
- Guests are welcome to use the ensuite laundry. $10 fee per laundry/dry, max 5kg
- Do not prepare meals/ cook food between 10 pm and 7:30 am. Leave the kitchen all the time clean.
- $15 fee for early check-in (by 10:30 am), or late checkout (max until 3pm). Please inquire!
- No extra charges to drop off bags before check-in or pick up it later after checkout. Please let me in advance.
- Quite hours are from 11 pm - 7:30 am.
These house rules is to ensure there are no surprises if something goes wrong. I can promise you a very comfortable and safe place in downtown Toronto. :)