My place is close to restaurants and dining, parks, historic downtown, casino, mall, delaware state university, wilmington university, delaware technical and community college, banks. You’ll love my place because of high ceilings, deck, 1/3 acre of grassy back yard, quiet neighborhood, the location. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
- -An extra guest under the age of 5 is free.
- -Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- -Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher, put any dirty towels in the hamper provided for you. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- -Be mindful of the volume of your music. It is a shared home in a quiet community.
- -Sorry, the home is not suitable for pets due to allergies.
- -We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
- -Have FUN. We look forward to meeting you!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I absolutely love:
Business/behavioral science/thriller books
Love going to the movies
Love going to live concerts (world music, R&B, classical, new soul)
Love experiencing new cultures, languages, foods.