As soon as you walk out my place, less than 1min there are many restaurants/dining, nightlife, public transportation. You’ll love my place for its convenient location. No need to really catch a Taxi,Bus or train for a fun/night out.I'm at the very end of the famous Street "Nagarekawa" you can read about it online. It's at the end of the strip, so it's pretty quiet.
An Extra bed will be added for 2 guests and there won't be much room for a table. This is a share apartment. Room has a lock and key
This room can accommodate up to 2 guests. Another single bed will be added if booked for 2 people but there won’t be space for the folding table as in the photos. great for friends or couples traveling together!
Location, Location, Location! Walk to Everywhere!
Peace Park/ A-Bomb Dome/Memorial Museum and Hiroshima Castle.
Nightlife.. Bars, Clubs and Restaurants (less than 2 mins away on foot). My place is actually on top of a nice restaurant.
For bigger room please check out my other listing:
Zugang für Gäste
You're free to use anything in the apartment-please feel at home. You'll have access to everything you see in the photos (please look at photos)
Other than the essentials, I provide a variety of convenient amenities during your stay such as:
· Free Wi-Fi in the apartment
· Tooth brushes and tooth paste
· Shaver and shaving gel.
· Hair dryer and hair comb.
· Coffee ,Tea, Sugar (Free of charge)
· Fresh linens and towels,
· Cutleries (Knives Forks,Spoons,Spatula,Etc.. ) Plates and bowls.
· Fry pan, Pot, Mixing bowl, Strainer
· Toaster oven and Microwave.
· Laundry is down the street from the Apartment for 200yen and i will provide you with detergent for free. Let me know if you need to wash clothing.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I have a crazy work schedule, but if you give me some notice i may be able to join you or a few drinks :)
I always try my best to make guest as comfortable as possible.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to reach me by Airbnb message system or by phone
Weitere wichtige Infos
My place is on the 8th floor but we have an elevator, so no need to worry about having heavy luggage.
I work, so please let me know your estimated time of arrival, so i can meet you at the apartment with the keys. check-in is from 3pm-7pm, if you need a later check in, that needs to be addressed before booking. There are times when its impossible for me to be availible after 7pm.
I have a strict cancellation policy
Golden RULE!!: Please no surprise guests, make sure to inform me about who will be using the room. there is 24hour surveillance and if you arrive with or have "a surprise guest"/ guest that aren't booked- you won't be allowed in the Apartment.
(1) No loud noise after 22:00. (10pm)
(2) Please avoid trouble with neighbors.
(3) No partying )
(4) Please take off your shoes in apartment
(5)No smoking in the house (There are smoking area at convenience store)
(6) Before leaving the apartment cut of room heater/air conditioner.
(7) Before leaving the apartment cut of room light.
(8) This is not a hotel, so please clean up after yourself. Thank you!
My name is Chyloe (Shy-low)
I'm an American from Brooklyn, New York City. I love Music, food, and travel. I came to Japan as a Music artist/Actor. When i first came to Japan I lived in Tokyo, but i eventually found peace in Hiroshima. I I lived in Thailand, China as well. I hope to make new friends from around the world :)