A newly-renovated house with five bedrooms and 2.5 baths in a great location, with a fabulous view. This property is situated in the literal heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes, and and is located on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail.
Lawson’s Place is a newly-renovated, well-appointed home on 1.3 acres located in the literal heart of Finger Lakes wine country, with an incredible view of Seneca Lake and surrounding vineyards. The property will sleep up to ten, with five bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, and has a modern kitchen and bathrooms, fireplace, DVD (with movies), cable TV, WiFi, outdoor grill and fire pit, and off street parking. Eleven of the Finger Lakes’ roughly 125 wineries are within six miles of Lawson’s Place, and many of the Region’s other iconic attractions are in close proximity. We think you will find ours to be a truly great property to call home while you visit our beautiful area!
Zugang für Gäste
Other than access to the basement and garage, guests will have access to the entire property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The owner will be available by text ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) during your stay.
House Rules for Lawson’s Place
• Our House Rules apply to all parties staying at Lawson’s Place (the “Property”), and a guest’s occupancy of the Property will constitute his/her express agreement to comply with them in all respects. Please read these House Rules in their entirety.
• Possession of the Property will not be available to you prior to 4:00 PM on your arrival/check-in date, unless we give you prior permission for earlier entry. You must completely vacate the Property by no later than 10:00 AM on your departure/check-out date, unless we give you prior permission for a later check-out.
• The maximum occupancy at the Property is 10 persons. Additional guests are only permitted if expressly approved by us in writing (additional fees may apply).
• Prior to arrival, you must email us the names and email addresses of all persons who will be staying at the Property.
• A pet is only allowed at the Property if pre-approved in writing and if a pet fee of $100 is paid before arrival.
• You will be responsible for the full amount of (i) any damage to the Property, including damage to or loss of any furniture, fixtures, appliances, and equipment comprising a part thereof, (ii) any extraordinary costs and expenses incurred by us in connection with your stay, and (iii) damages caused by your breach of these House Rules. To secure this liability (but in no way to limit it), we require a $300 damage deposit. By way of example (but not in limitation of your liability), we will be entitled to apply this $300 deposit to cover actual damage to our property, theft of our property, or unpaid charges reasonably attributable to your occupancy, whether caused by you or any individuals visiting you during your stay, and the costs associated with lost keys, unauthorized cable charges, bad check fees, damage caused by pets and/or smoking, excessive trash removal, and/or excessive cleaning fees. We will notify you of the specific reasons behind any charges we make to your damage deposit, and will be accountable for any improper charges. Any balance remaining from the damage deposit will be mailed to you within seven business days of your check-out.
• You acknowledge that it may be necessary for us, in our discretion, to enter the Property at reasonable hours during your stay, for any purpose related to its inspection, repair, care or management, and you agree to any such reasonable entry.
• Your reservation may be cancelled by you, but any such cancellation will be subject to the cancellation policies set forth on the booking agent’s web site.
• The following are strictly prohibited, and may, at our option and in our discretion, result in immediate eviction, the loss of monies paid, and/or a possible damage assessment:
o Smoking within the walls of the house comprising a part of the Property;
o Holding parties or organized social events at the Property for individuals other than members of your vacation group (unless approved in writing by us);
o Use of the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
o Excessive noise or other disturbances, alcohol in the possession of minors, and/or possession or use of illegal substances at the Property;
o Permitting an unregistered pet to enter and /or stay at the Property;
o Attempting to access any areas within the Property that are locked or off-limits to guests;
o Altering the Property in any way;
o Re-arranging or removing any furniture or fixtures owned by us and located at the Property; and
o Exceeding the occupancy limit.
• We require that you leave the Property in no worse condition than the condition in which you found it, except for reasonable wear and tear, accumulated trash, dirty linens, and depleted supplies. You will be obligated to pay for any cleaning required in excess of normal cleaning, at the rate of $60/hour.
• You must keep the Property in a clean and orderly condition, and will exercise reasonable care in your use of it and of the furniture, fixtures, appliances, and equipment comprising a part of it.
• You will promptly notify us if you believe there is a maintenance, repair or other issue affecting your enjoyment of the Property, and will grant us access to address any such problem.
• You are responsible for both the security of the Property and for any personal possessions you bring to it. In no event will we be responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items of your personal property.
• Parking is only permitted on land comprising a part of the Property, and you may not park vehicles on neighboring property. During the winter months, snow will be removed from the parking area prior to your arrival; however, you will be responsible for clearing snow that falls during your stay.
• All garbage and trash must be removed from the Property and placed in designated receptacles by the garage prior to departure/check-out.
• A basic supply of clean linens, towels, washcloths, dish towels and dishcloths will be provided, but they will not be changed or cleaned by us during your stay. Two TVs, a computer and cable/WiFi service will be provided, but we will not be liable in damages if the TV reception and/or WiFi service is disrupted or otherwise unavailable.
• You will be required to indemnify us and to hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) suffered or incurred by us by reason of, or in any way related to, your use and/or occupancy of the Property.
• In the event any legal action or other proceedings are instituted to enforce any provision of these House Rules, whether to recover monies due or to recover possession of the Property, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party its reasonable attorney’s fees and related costs.
• In the event of any conflict between these House Rules and any agreements or understandings with the booking agent generating your reservation, these House Rules will control.
• You may not assign or transfer your reservation to another party, nor may you sublet the Property, without our prior written permission (which we may withhold in our sole discretion).
I am a retired attorney and business executive now involved with real estate restoration and renovation projects in downtown Geneva, NY. Also, I am (or have been) on the Boards of a number of area non-profit organizations, covering the gamut from health care to tourism to economic development to the arts.
I really enjoy living in the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY for a variety of reasons, including the area’s historical significance and pastoral beauty, its many lakes, waterfalls and gorges, its increasingly important wine industry (and other emerging craft food and beverage businesses), and its proximity to NYC and other major metropolitan areas.