Welcome to the best 2-br unit at the Springs, River Run's premier building. A top floor unit, this is the perfect condo for families or a group. Features:
1) 1,150 square feet (35% larger than most River Run 2-bedrooms)
2) Vaulted ceilings which make the space feel even larger
3) 2 private suites on opposite sides of condo
4) Tucked away murphy bed and 3 ba, the unit can sleep up to 8 people
5) 100 square foot patio w/ views & bbq
6) Large, stocked kitchen
7) THE BEST AMENITIES at Keystone
Welcome to the best 2-bedroom units at the Springs, River Run Village's premier building. A top floor unit, this is the perfect condo for families or a group of adults/couples.
Featuring 2 bedroom suites, tucked away murphy bed and 3 bathrooms, the unit has plenty of sleeping capacity for up to 8 people. The space feels huge with vaulted ceilings, large kitchen with 8 ft island and comfortable living room space with plenty of seating room to enjoy the big screen TV and gas fireplace. The 100 square foot patio, one of the largest at the Springs, is a bonus. And don't forget about the mountain views and the fact the unit is quiet, away from the pool and the center of River Run.
Both bedroom suites are on opposite sides of the condo, creating a private atmosphere for guests sharing the space.
Living Room - In the Living Room one will find a large, wall mounted 55" flat screen TV with bluray player and Comcast X1 cable (includes HBO, on-demand and netflix), Polk bluetooth soundbar with subwoofer, gas fireplace, sectional sofa and armchair. The tucked away murphy bed sleeps 2. At least one more can sleep on the comfortable sofa or blow up twin air mattress. Past the mudroom area sits the 3rd full bathroom.
Kitchen - This fully equipped kitchen features large granite island and plenty of counter space to cook all your favorite meals while on vacation! Stocked with coffee maker, slow cooker, toaster, blender as well as essential spices to make preparing meals easy.
Dining Area - Room for 8 people around the table (6 chairs set up with 2 in the closet). Three bar stools at the granite island.
Master Bedroom Suite - The large master suite features a comfortable king size bed, set away from the door for privacy. Ensuite bathroom features his/her sinks and granite counters, shower stall and separate toilet area. 50" TV hangs on the wall with attached dvd player and Comcast X1 cable.
Guest Bedroom Suite - Good size bedroom with queen bed (with twin bunk on top). 32" flatscreen smart TV with Comcast X1 cable. Attached full bathroom with jetted tub, his/her sinks and separate toilet area.
Deck - Sliding doors lead to a 100 square foot deck with mountain views, plenty of chairs and table and propane gas grill (no need to go down to pool area to bbq). Note: snow may build up on patio.
Zugang für Gäste
The Springs has by far the best pool area in River Run. The year-round heated pool comes complete with water slide, zero-entry kiddy pool, waterfalls and 2 hot tubs (one family; one adult only).
In addition, you will have access to a play room, theater room, fire pit, shared grill, gym area, pool table and steam room.
The ski locker room exits within a 2-minute walk to the Gondola.
Underground garage parking for 1 vehicle is included with your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The condo is professionally managed by a local management company, Book by Owner. Book by Owner will contact you with check-in / check-out logistics and will be available 24 hours a day to assist you if there are any problems during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Free Wireless Internet / Cable TV (Xfinity X1 with access to Netflix, HBO and on-demand). Although we try to leave our Netflix account signed-in on all cable boxes, please note that if a previous guests has signed-out, you will need to enter your own account info for access.
Washer/dryer - A washer/dryer area is right outside the front door to the unit making laundry easy. Detergent is provided but please supply your own quarters (there is a quarter machine in the 2nd floor laundry room).
Please respect the home as if it was your own. It is our second home and we love it very much.
We greatly appreciate if you can remove your shoes and boots near the front door in order to keep the carpet in great shape.
Please store skis, poles and snowboards in the secure locker room attached to the garage. Key is provided in the unit.
RENTAL RULES & AGREEMENT
1. OCCUPANCY: At no time is there allowed more than eight (8) guests to stay overnight in the property.
2. CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in time is after 4 P.M. MST and check-out is 10 A.M. MST. NO Early Check-in or late checkout unless otherwise approved in writing by Owner. Early check-ins and late check-outs are only available if another guest is not checking in or out of the unit on the same day.
3. VERIFY RESERVATION INFORMATION: Please verify that all aspects of your reservation are correct. This includes the location of the unit, the dates in which you are staying and who is staying in the unit. Book by Owner (“Manager”) sends out several correspondences to confirm and reconfirm your information. You have the duty to verify this information.
4. DAMAGE/MISSING ITEMS: Please inspect the property when you arrive and immediately inform Manager of any deficiencies in the property. Guest accepts responsibility for all occupants and accepts liability for any missing items or damages caused to the property including excessive cleaning fees. It is your duty to inform Manager of any broken or damaged items at the beginning of your stay. Failure to do so may result in charges to you for missing items, damaged items, extra cleaning fees or other items not disclosed in writing to Manager at the beginning of your stay.
5. INSPECTION: The property will be inspected, household items counted and checked for damage. If items belonging to the owner are broken or missing, the replacement cost of these items, plus a procurement fee, will be charged against your security deposit and/or the Damage Protection Policy, if applicable.
6. MAINTENANCE SERVICE: If a problem arises in the property during your stay, maintenance services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. During regular business hours, maintenance calls will be addressed in the order they are received. After hours calls may be delayed slightly. If an after hours maintenance call is not an emergency, we may postpone the repair until the following day. For the purposes of this agreement, an emergency is defined as an issue that makes the property unsafe for human life, or may cause imminent damage to the property. In the event it is found that a required maintenance item or repair is a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, or otherwise caused by the guest, the guest will be responsible for all costs to affect the repair.
7. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking submitted through Airbnb's booking system. The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
8. KEYS/KEYCARDS: The property and building use electronic keycards. Manager will email instructions on how to access a lockbox located next to the front door of the building. Keycards to the building/garage and property will be within the lockbox. Additional keycards are in the property. All keycards must be left on the kitchen counter or hung by the door upon departure. Guest will be charged a replacement fee for all keycards that are not returned. DO NOT PLACE YOUR KEYCARD NEXT TO YOUR CELL PHONE. Placing a keycard next to a cell phone could result in the magnetic data being compromised and the keycard failing to work. If a ski locker key is lost, the lock will be replaced at guest’s expense. The lock replacement fee is $40.
9. KEYCARD REPLACEMENT/LOCKOUT: Guests locked out of the building must call Manager to obtain lockout instructions. Emergency keycards must be returned to the lockbox IMMEDIATELY after use.
10. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/RE-BOOKING: A 50% refund of accommodation fees, less Airbnb fees and any applicable taxes, will be refunded upon cancellation at least seven (7) full days prior to scheduled check-in. Upon cancellation within seven (7) days of scheduled check-in, no refunds will be given of accommodation fees. Cleaning fees will always be refunded upon cancellation.
11. HOUSEKEEPING/LINENS: A check-out cleaning fee is included in your total payment which is paid in advance, and this cleaning fee will provide for up to two hours of normal cleaning after you check out. Mid-stay cleanings and light cleanings are optional services which will incur an extra fee and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance with the Manager. Extra heavy cleanings will incur an additional charge.
12. PARKING: Garage parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking areas only and a parking pass is to be displayed on vehicle dash. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Keystone does offer free ski parking in a lot right next to the property. It is the renter’s responsibility to find parking for any vehicles in addition to the one (1) granted parking space. The building keycard is used to gain access to garage parking.
13. PROHIBITED USES: Smoking and/or pets are not allowed in the property. There is a MINIMUM $300 penalty if there is evidence of smoking or pets. This penalty will be added to any and all other charges. Smoking of marijuana inside the property is specifically prohibited. Medical marijuana prescriptions do not negate anything in this agreement. Furthermore, all forms of illegal substances are prohibited.
14. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Manager reserves the right to enter the property in order to perform maintenance and inspections. Though every effort will be made to schedule maintenance during unoccupied times, there are instances in which maintenance must be performed while the property is occupied. During emergency situations both the building manager and Manager may enter the property. Examples of emergency situations include water leaks, smoke and carbon monoxide detector activation, and exterior doors and windows that are observed to be left open during poor weather conditions.
15. SKI/SNOWBOARD STORAGE: Ski lockers are located on the P2 level of the parking garage. Keys to the ski lockers are located in the condo. Please do not take your skis or snowboard into the property. Please remove boots as soon as you enter the property. This will help maintain the quality of the property during your stay and for future guests. Upon departure, please leave all ski locker keys in the property.
16. QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours start at 10:00 p.m. (building policy).
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER MANAGER NOR OWNER HAS MADE OR WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PROPERTY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
(b) Damage Exclusion and Limitation of Remedies. Manager and Owner do not assume and are not liable for (i) loss or damage to personal property, or injury to any persons; (ii) any inconvenience arising from any temporary defect or stoppage in supply of water, water leaks, gas, electricity, heat, plumbing services, or any technology; or (iii) any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, flight delay or cancellation, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reason beyond their control. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items. In any event you agree that the maximum liability that Manager or the Owner will have to you for any circumstances is the prorated amount of what you paid for lost rental nights.
(c) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GUEST AGREES THAT ITS EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND MANAGER AND OWNER’S ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PROPERTY ARE AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. GUEST FURTHER AGREES THAT MANAGER AND OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY MENTAL ANGUISH, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF GUESTS USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROPERTY OR THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
18. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS
(a) Indemnity. Except to the extent caused by Manager or Owner’s sole negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct, Guest will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Manager and Owner from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including claims and damages based on the indemnitee’s contributory ordinary negligence and attorneys' fees and expenses), arising out of or related to (i) Guest’s use or occupancy of the property; (ii) any activity, work, or other thing done, permitted or suffered by Guest in or about the property, (ii) any breach or default by Guest in the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, or (iii) any act or neglect of Guest, or any officer, agent, employee, contractor, servant, invitee or guest of Guest.
(b) Defense Obligation. If any such action or claim is brought or made against Manager or Owner, then Guest, upon notice from Manager or Owner, will at Guest’s expense defend the same through counsel selected by Manager or Owner’s insurer, or other counsel acceptable to Manager and Owner. The provisions of this section survive the termination of this agreement.
19. NO VERBAL AGREEMENTS: All prior agreements between the Owner, Manager and the Guest are incorporated in this agreement, which constitutes the entire agreement. It is a final expression of the parties' agreement. Guest represents and warrants to Manager and Owner that there are no oral or written representations on which Guest is relying to enter this agreement that are not contained in the agreement. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. This agreement is binding the moment initial payment is made and payment is considered an affirmation of this agreement.
20. SEVERABILITY: If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect.
21. VENUE AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes which cannot be resolved by informal discussion will be adjudicated by a proper court located in Summit County, Colorado. You accept the jurisdiction of Summit County Colorado as the sole jurisdiction in which any disputes can be adjudicated.
22. ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS. If Manager and/or Owner employs an attorney to enforce its rights under this agreement and is the prevailing party in any litigation or arbitration, then Guest will pay Manager and/or Owner reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred in connection with the dispute or the litigation including, without limitation, costs of debt collectors, expert witnesses, investigation expenses and all other reasonable costs incurred.
By booking this condo through Airbnb, you agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.