- Spacious and comfortable: Includes 1 master suite with bathroom plus 2 bedrooms (one of them has a King), office space with printer, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful dining room and comfy living room.
- Private parking: garage for 1 car (Not suitable for large cars)
- Fantastic location: 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park, California Academy of Science and The Young Museum and close to lively and commercial Irving Street, yet quite and relaxing.
- Walking distance to UCSF Medical center
Besides being spacious and comfortable, apartment has private parking garage and is in excellent location (read about the neighborhood)!
Zugang für Gäste
Let us know ahead of time of your arrival and we be there to receive you. Check in time is 11am.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We welcome SMALL dogs -- potty trained and up to 20lbs.
- Check Ins from 9PM-11PM are $25 and $50 between 11PM and 1AM.
- Only pets allowed are small dogs (about 20lbs)
- Please remove shoes in the house (slippers and flip-flops are ok)
- Keep noise level down, especially after 10PM
- Not suitable for small children: Stairs in the building and apartment is not child proof.
We are a couple that enjoys splitting our time between San Francisco and Sonoma. Felix is a retired engineer and I, Lana, am a pianist that used to play for the San Francisco Ballet. We are excited you will get to use our San Francisco home while we are away.