Nicely designed house with 3 bedrooms located just 5 mins away from the heart of Shinjuku. allowing for easy access to places you would be interested in in Tokyo. Perfect accommodation located in a residential area for a large group (can accommodate up to 13 guests) wanting to make the most of your trip to Japan ;) WiFi access available during your stay.
Are you looking for a perfect accommodation for your family vacation trip to Tokyo? Well… You just found a perfect home away from home!
SLEEP: We have a total of 3 bedrooms with 7 beds available making it possible to sleep a maximum of 13 guests. Those 3 bedrooms are situated on the 3rd floor. If you are more than 10 people, then living room can be used for sleeping area as well (3 single futon available).
KITCHEN: You have access to a whole kitchen on the 2nd floor with the following amenities supplied: fridge, microwave, electric kettle, basic kitchenware, dishes, mugs, cutlery...etc Make use of the kitchen if you miss your own cooking or try making Japanese foods.
BATHROOM: We have 1 bathroom and 2 toilet room. Our bathroom has a bathtub where you can soak in and relax after a long day of exploring, sightseeing, and shopping. You will be provided shampoo, conditioner, and body wash as well as 1 set of fresh towels for each guest. If you need more towels, there is a washing machine available as well to freshen up your towels :)
FUN: The feature highlighting our place is tons of Japanese mangas that are lined up on a shelf for you to enjoy, whether you would just like to practice reading Japanese or want to learn Japanese culture, reading manga would be a fun way to do so! Also you will have access to a large flat screen TV with local Japanese TV shows in living room. If you are tired from walking around the city and want to spend one day for relaxing, you are more than welcome to enjoy watching TV or whatever is available to you inside the house! In addition, high speed WiFi is available during your stay as well.
ACCESS: The closest station - Shimo-Ochiai Sta. is located between Nakai and Takadanobaba Sta. on Seibu Shinjuku Line. The best part of this house in terms of location is that our house is only 5 min train ride from the heart of Shinjuku area. If you walk around a bit, you will find it easy to find nice local restaurants, convenience stores (Seven Eleven & LAWSON) , and shopping malls as those places are within a few minutes walk.
Zugang für Gäste
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi/Home Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - fridge and microwave
- Electronic kettle
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
・2 double beds
・1 single futon
・2 single beds
・1 sofa bed
・2 single futon beds
・3 single futon beds
Interaktion mit Gästen
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Weitere wichtige Infos
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 4pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room.
- Please notify us if you accidentally break or stain something in the room so that it can be replaced for new ones for the next guests.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please do not answer if someone knocks on the door or rings the bell.
- Please separate rubbish into burnable, cans and bottles.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)