Amazing 4 bdrm 4 bath den fireplaces 2 storey 10' ceilings corner home 2 blocks to vast river bike & hiking trail system. Sleeps eight or plus three more on couches. Twenty mins downtown Inglewood boutique area or 10 mins via car or bus. Easy highway access on dead end Avenue. Delightful 》100 yr old trees quiet neighbourhood 15 mins to airport. Farmers market 5 mins drive. Garage optionally available. On street parking. Children allowed.
Close to restaurant and bus stop. Full length louvred blinds with multiple 6 foot windows on all walls. Covered huge deck with natural gas bar b que. Back yard fenced.
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to house front & rear bolted doors. Three police in three local homes within block.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Owner available at beginning and end of stay or for emergencies or Owner's representative. Please remove mail daily and store. Garbage and recycles back alley every Monday evening.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Email me for additional pictures or questions. Children in neighbourhood.
- Damage deposit $1000
- Cleaning fee $175
- Drivers license or government identification required
- Three couches can sleep 3 more
- Two car garage available for fee
- Fenced rear shared lot
- Hiking & cross country skiing across street in front of house
- Three fireplaces-2 gas; 1 electric
- Huge outdoor covered deck c/w furnishings with natural gas double valve shutoff BarBQue
- Bowflex exercise machine in basement
- Separate Jacuzzi tub & TV in master bedroom: fill above jacuzzi jets to use
- Garbage & Recycling Barrels Mon night place for Tues 8am pickup
-Washer & drier bedroom area
-Electronic gas oven
-Blenders-single & double
-Washer and drier separate room near bedroom area
-Quad muffin/bread toaster
-Keurig coffee maker
-Two full bathrooms upstairs; one 1/2 main floor; one full basement bathroom
-Automatic cold water dispenser
-Automatic ice maker
-Island kitchen and lit pantry
-Hardwood floors: no shoes-use slippers OR remove shoes at doors
-Snow on sidewalks in winter to be shovelled within 24 hours of snowfalls