Experience a living space that allows you and your guests to spread out, but remain a part of the action. A great dual purpose home to easily head out on adventures or simply kickback and relax. Good for couples, families (with kids), and of course the family dog.
This is a two story home with space for everyone. The main level provides comfortable family and living space, dining room, kitchen and a half bath. All bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the second floor. There is an unfinished basement where the laundry is located and a fooseball table.
Zugang für Gäste
Please make yourselves at home! However, there are a few areas that we ask for you to not access:
- No access to the office closet
- No access to the storage closet in basement
- No access to the garage
- No access to the boat. Please do not climb on, play near, access, etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available over text, phone, or email during your stay. Three days prior to your arrival we will provide instructions for check-in/check-out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our Bedroom Layouts
Master Bedroom: King Bed
2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed
4th Bedroom: Office/Futon Bed
*Air mattress available if needed
- There is an additional fee per person of $15 / night over the maximum occupancy of 8.
- At this time we only welcome dogs. We ask that we are informed at the time of booking if a dog will be traveling with you and be present in the home.
- Please let us know if the number of guests change prior to your arrival.
- No items are allowed to be taken during your stay or after. If items are found to be missing, damaged, stained, etc. you will be charged to replace those items at current market price and you will forfeit your security deposit.
- No overnight guests that have not been previously communicated
- No leaving fires, candles, tiki torches, grill, etc. unattended
- Be respectful to a family oriented neighborhood, so keep noise levels down after 10PM
- No bothering neighbors or asking to borrow items
- For safety, only children 100 lbs. may use the backyard tire swing, tree swings, and slide
- Interior furniture is to remain in the house and put back where you first found it
- No moving the foosball table or placing drinks on top of it