Hi! Save me to your Wish List so you can find out when prices drop!
You'll enjoy living in a 516 ft2 apartment, this is not a small studio.
Being 1 block from Corrientes Ave and 3 blocks from the subway station, you'll be close to everything between Palermo and Downtown BA in the classic neighborhood of Almagro.
If you are a couple, solo adventurer, or business traveler this will be the ideal place for you!
Please read below for all amenities and contact me if you have any questions. :)
Imagine living like a local in a real 2-rooms modern apartment of 516 sq feet (48 sq meters), with an independent bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and high speed Internet with perfect signal WiFi everywhere.
Most other apartments listed, which are around 258 sq feet (24 sq meters) (or half the size) studios have the bed besides the kitchen or at most divided by some furniture. Instead, you'll enjoy an independent bedroom with a spacious wardrobe, a living room with LED Smart TV and Home Theater, a clean bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a cute balcony, and the best heating system to keep you warm during the winter months.
You'll be in a great spot in the city of Buenos Aires, one block from Corrientes Avenue, "the street that never sleeps", in the classic neighborhood of Almagro, the heart of Buenos Aires.
You can walk 3 blocks and take the subway to be in downtown in 10 minutes or go to the other side and be near Palermo in 15. You can walk 1 block either direction and take buses to every corner of the city.
You'll be 4 blocks away from one of the largest malls in the city, the Abasto Shopping. Also, across the street from a small supermarket, bakery and laundromat, and around the corner from one of the big supermarket chains, COTO.
THE LIVING ROOM
+ Dining/Working Table
+ 32" LED Smart TV
+ Home Theater
+ DVD Player
+ Coffee Table
+ Sofa Side Table with Table Lamp
+ Two Mirrors
+ Wall Coat Hooks
Is fully equipped so you can live like a local and prepare your own meals.
+ No-Frost Refrigerator
+ Gas Stove and Oven
+ Toaster Oven
+ Electric kettle
+ Regular Kettle
+ Cooking Utensils
+ Comfortable Queen Size Bed
+ 100% Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheets
+ Feather & Down Duvet
+ Bedside Tables
+ Bedside Lamps
+ Spacious Wardrobe
Let me know if you have any questions or need any special arrangements to make your stay in Buenos Aires the best possible one.
Hope to see you soon!
Zugang für Gäste
You'll get access to the entire home: living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, as if it was your own.
It is a private apartment with an independent entrance on a 2 apartments building floor, facing the rear quiet part of the building.
The building has 2 entrance doors and security videocameras.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will greet you at the apartment when you arrive, show you everything and provide you with the keys. Then you will be able to contact me anytime during your trip for anything you might need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Has High Speed Internet, washing machine, heating system, air conditioning, microwave, electric oven, electric kettle, hair dryer, toaster, 32" LED Smart TV, Home Theater, etc.
Please only book if you agree with the following rules:
- You will respect the space and its rules.
- You will take care of the apartment as if it were yours.
- You agree to return it in the same condition as you received it.
- You will keep it tidy and clean up after yourself. The cleaning fee covers taking care of bed sheets, towels and getting the apartment in excellent condition after your normal use of the space. Any abnormal situation like the kitchen cabinets and appliances full of grease or liquid spills everywhere might warrant requesting more money to cover for the extra cleaning expenses.
- No smokers are allowed anywhere in the apartment, not even in the balcony.
- Be green. Be mindful of water use. Keep lights and AC turned off in the spaces you're not using. Don't raise heating temperature excessively.
- Close all windows when leaving. Weather are unpredictable.
- No one with a criminal history is accepted.
- Cooking any kind of food on the stove that would generate smoke and grease to go into the air is not allowed because the kitchen doesn't have a range hood.
- Cooking any kind of food that would leave a lingering smell is not allowed.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval.
- Respect the neighbors, no disturbing noises at all hours, especially from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. The apartment is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- Return all keys and the apartment tidy.
- Relax and enjoy!
I like travelling, building online businesses, electronic music and watching movies. I strive to be the best host you can meet and I believe Buenos Aires is one of the most interesting cities in the world. Come visit! :)