Rhea suite is a simple yet elegant place that has a beautiful front view of Taal Lake in your bedroom window and balcony. Enjoy the cool weather and fresh air from the mountain ridge. Immerse yourself in the cozy queen sized beds covered with fresh white cotton sheets, pillows and duvet. Experience a most relaxing night and wake up in a refreshing morning while marveling the magnificent sunrise in Taal Lake with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
FGA RHEA suite is located on the 18th floor of Tagaytay Prime Residences. It can accommodate family or group of 4 to 6 persons (maximum). It has floor area of 38 sqm, very spacious, well ventilated and has a lot of light. The room has hotel ambiance, peaceful and quiet. Interior is simple, family friendly and pleasing, Similarly, 3 more Taal View family suites (good for 4-6 pax each) such as FGA Maia, FGA Hera and FGA Gaia are all located on the 18th floor adjacent to each other. We also have 2 couples suite room (good for 2-4 pax each) such as FGA Radha (18th floor) and FGA Astraea (11th floor). All rooms can be booked simultaneously and can accommodate a total of 32 guests. The amenities of FGA RHEA are the following:
Balcony with Taal Lake view
Free PLDT DSL Internet/Wifi
Local PLDT Landline phone
2 Queen size beds that sleeps 4-6 persons
1 Twin extra mattress that sleeps 2 persons
Fresh clean white cotton sheets and bath towels
32" Smart TV with cable
Bed side table lamp
Dining table and 4 chairs
Complimentary bottled water, coffee, sugar and creamer
Tableware and utensils good for four
Separate toilet with bidet
Shower with electric water heater
Toiletries such as bathroom tissue paper, soap, shampoo
Free parking space for one car
Plenty of storage space and closet with hangers
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access on the room balcony with Taal lake view, 6 spacious elevators, parking inside the building, swimming pool and kids play area on the 3rd floor, lobby in the ground floor and 3rd floor, roof deck in 23rd floor for a 360-degree Taal Lake View and the entire Tagaytay scenery. In the commerical area of Cityland, there's 7-Eleven convenience store, Commercial bank with ATM, Beauty Salon, Massage parlour, Restaurants & Cafe, and Travel agency. There's McDonald's across the street as well.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Me or my staff will welcome you upon check in to hand the room key and usher you to the room. We're available to answer all your queries and ready to assist, if needed. Related information about your accommodation are already provided here. Please read the house rules and guidelines before checking in.
Weitere wichtige Infos
For more requests and queries not found on the house rules please contact the host.
> Guests are expected to behave properly and accordingly inside the unit and look after the care of all things inside the room.
> Security deposit of 1,000 Php will be collected upon check in for overnight stay up to 4 nights to cover for the damages and missing items found upon inspections before check out. On the other hand, for longer duration of stay an increment of P1,000 Php will be added if staying for upto 1 week. On monthly stay the amount of 5,000 Php will be collected for security deposit. Or guests will be fined greater amount if the cost of the damage or missing item is more than the respective security deposits.
> Guests' security and safety in the host's unit and in the building is our top priority. Please observe the following safety and security guidelines:
- All guests' names should be given to the host via message after completing the Airbnb booking for authorization purposes. There's pay parking available in the same building.
- The swimming pool is located on the 3/F and is open from 8am to 10pm. There's no free towels provided in the use of the pool so guests are encouraged to bring their own. If the guests decide to bring the towels provided by the host in the pool, it's the guest's responsibility to bring it back in the unit for inventory at check out. Failure to do so, guest/s will be fined accordingly. Children should be accompanied by an adult who knows how to swim at all times because there's no lifeguard available in the pool. Shower rooms and toilet is available to use and guests are encourage to wear dry clothes when going up the host's room. The kids play area is on the 3/F too.
- Children shouldn't be left loitering around the elevators and also should be accompanied by an adult at all times when in the balcony for safety reasons because the unit is located on the 18th floor. The host is not responsible for any accidents of falling of the person or things dropped down below after reading the house rules prior the booking and after booking. All guests are required to understand fully these house rules before completing their booking for proper guidance and safety.
- Cooking, grilling, smoking or any activity involving fire are not permitted inside the unit and in the balcony. Bringing of cooked food is allowed inside the room however guests are discouraged to heat food with pungent smell to avoid the smell sticking on the bed linens, curtains, walls and ceiling. Guests are also expected to dispose of properly food containers and left over foods in the trash can sealed in plastic bags to prevent the ants and other insects from entering the unit.
- Jumping on the bed is not allowed and be mindful of the ceiling fun.
> Pets of all kinds are not allowed to be brought inside the room or in the balcony.
> Items for personal hygiene and toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, razor, etc are not provided for, so bring your own. There are no available room sleepers. We don't provide such items because we want your accommodation to be more affordable.
> The room can accommodate 4 persons up to maximum of 6. For family we allow 4 adults + 2 children under 2 yrs old (free) but there's no extra mattress and towels provided.
> Maximum of 2 extra adults or 2 extra kids is allowed in excess of 4 guests. Each extra adult has a fee of 500Php while kids cost 300Php per person. If extra mattress is required there's an additional fee of 300Php (inclusive of linens and towel).
> As per Cityland's policy, guests and visitors are not allowed to eat food in any common areas in the building except inside the unit where the guests are accommodated.
Additional Guidelines for Long term stay (Weekly or Monthly):
> Room cleaning - the room will be cleaned once a week. Any requests for additional cleaning, the guest will be charged 500 Php per cleaning request.
> Change of linens including towels is done once a week at the same day of the cleaning schedule. We encourage guests to follow this rule so we can conserve energy and resources as a way of protecting our Mother Earth. Moreover, it's a way for the guests to save money as well because we aim to provide you an economical accommodation. Everything will be changed from pillow cases, bed sheets, duvet covers and towels.
> Extra change of linens by the guest will be charged with the following prices:
- 100.00 Php Pillow case
- 200.00 Php Fitted sheet
- 200.00 Php Flat sheet
- 400.00 Php Duvet cover
- 250.00 Php Bath Towel
- 100.00 Php Bath Mat
> Kitchen utensils are not provide for like spoons, fork, plates, etc. You can buy such items in supermarkets.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 138 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen