Entire private main floor space with seperate and independent entrance is available in trendy neighbourhood of MardaLoop. You will have full kitchen,living room equipped with essentials and three clean and airy bedrooms for your stay. Steps from great restaurants and coffee shops. 25 min bus ride/12 mins drive to DT core, Quick access to major roads like Crowchild and Glenmore trail and 10 mins exit to the mountains! ACCOMMODATES UPTO 6 PEOPLE.
Very quiet and Cozy and well-maintained -budget friendly, entire main floor available for stay in the trendy Marda-Loop area of Calgary. Just 10 mins to Downtown Calgary and 5 mins to the hustle and bustle of amazing restaurants and coffee shops of Marda-loop. Minutes from beautiful golf courses like Lakeview Golf Course, quick access to the Rockies and other beautiful parks neighbourhood as well as the Bow river. Note that in some reviews there is a comment about noisy basement tenants but now they are gone so it's quiet and peaceful
Zugang für Gäste
-Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, cutlery, pots, pans, appliances & some snacks
-Spacious and Bright separate dining area open to living room and kitchen
-Bright and cozy living room with cable and TV
-Washer and Dryer available for use upon request.
-Freshly washed linens, towels in each room for every guest
-Basic toiletries like shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper
-Full access to the backyard to enjoy
-Plenty of street parking
Interaktion mit Gästen
-We do not live on the property but we are just a phone call/message away if you need any assistance during, before or after your stay.
-We can definitely help you plan trip in and around Calgary and can suggest places to hangout as well.
Weitere wichtige Infos
-please note that there is slight noise transfer between main floor and basement as its a character home.
- Also available for guests are personal guided tours to the Banff/lake Louise/Johnston canyon etc. Please inquire with us for details.
- Guests are welcome to use the front yard to take smoking break.
- No outside footwear allowed in the house.
- Social drinking is allowed but absolutely no parties
- Rinse and keep all the used utensils in the dishwasher.
- Switch off lights and unplug the coffee-maker, microwave and toaster when not in use.
- Washer and dryer are available for use and are located in the basement common area.
- Guests are welcome to bring visitors as long as it is agreed upon beforehand.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are easygoing and friendly people. We both have been living in Calgary since many years and absolutely love the warmth of community around here. We are well-travelled around Alberta and Canada, have always preferred the warmth of staying in an Airbnb over a bare hotel room. Hence we would love to host you in our humble abode and make you feel at home. We are always striving to make your stay comfortable and easy while you are visiting our lovely city or Canadian Rockies.