My place is a tiny house close to restaurants, shopping, bus line, 14 miles from downtown Portland, 15 miles from Portland Airport. Be sure to ask about best times to cross into Portland to avoid traffic! My place is good for couples, solo travelers, older children (due to loft), and pets. Ask about pet sitting option.
You'll have a private entrance and private fenced in yard space. Inside you'll love the cozy apartment with a tiny house feel complete with a fun loft bedroom upstairs.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to a parking space in front of the apartment with options for more parking around the corner. The fenced in yard is for your use and when taking advantage of the pet sitting option I will often open my 1/3 acre yard for your furry friend to get out some energy (depending on pet).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am often home and live next door. Just come ring my doorbell or send me an email if there is anything you need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
While I do allow pets and love them, I ask that they not be allowed in the bed. I also ask that they not be left in the apartment alone for more than 4 hours at a time unless you are paying the extra $15/night for pet sitting. In this case I will gladly let pets out every two hours, clean up after them and give them some yard/play time. Details and special needs can be discussed before booking.
- This is a no smoking (of any kind) house.
- After your furry friend has done their business in the yard, please clean up after them unless you are paying the extra $15/night for pet sitting.
- Please do not leave your pet alone in apartment for more than 4 hours unless you are paying for the pet sitting option. If I were left alone for that long I might start ripping things up too!
- Parking for one car is available in gravel area to the left of driveway. Parking for multiple cars is available around the corner.
- Please supervise children while in loft or on stairs.
- Enjoy your stay!
We are an active couple who loves to meet new people. We enjoy fishing, gardening, carpentry, spelunking and trying new things. We even went hang gliding for our 3rd anniversary!