My place is close to Bristol Motor Speedway, Hiking, the Appalachian Mountain, the city center, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of It is on a private wooded 2-acre lot at the end of the cul-da-sac. There are lots of trees and flowers and the property is quite and peaceful.
- -No Smokers.
- -No weapons permitted in house.
- -Modest use of alcohol permitted, but alcohol should not impair judgment or affect behavior.
- -Guests should not bring or download pornography on site.
- -No illegal drugs should be brought onto the property or used in any manner.
- -There are 4 bedrooms, but the rate is for 1 bedroom with not more than 2 people. If you have more than 2 people, you will need to request/reserve other bedrooms. We can accommodate up to 8 people at the same time with 4 bedrooms.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We (Bruce and Diane) have been married 29 years and have 4 adult children. Diane grew up in Minnesota and Bruce in Virginia. We met at church 30 years ago in Virginia. Diane is a nurse but stayed at home with the children including home schooling them. Bruce is a semi-retired corporate and transactional attorney. We enjoy the outdoors and especially great hikes with beautiful views or waterfalls. We have visited many of the great National Parks with our children.