• Surrounded by nature, this spacious 2-level pool villa is extremely private and offers views of lush rice fields in all directions.
• 2 very large, air-conditioned bedrooms have King-size beds, private entrances, ensuite bathrooms and international power extensions.
• Close to the famous white heron colony and traditional kecak fire dances.
• Only 7 minutes’ drive from Ubud Center to find this magical place, where you will be surrounded by the peace, beauty and harmony of traditional Bali.
• This private pool villa offers beautiful views of the surrounding rice fields, and is ideal for relaxation.
• It has two super comfy King-size beds, modern ensuite bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, outdoor living and dining areas, high speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, a well-maintained garden, dip pool and a wooden deck equipped with sun loungers to relax and enjoy the views.
• At sunset, there are spectacular views from the upper deck where white herons can be seen flying home in formation to their colony in the trees of the nearby village.
• After dusk, the vibrant sounds of the Balinese countryside can be enjoyed in total comfort from the upper deck’s sofas, reading chairs and a large rope hammock.
• Can be combined with the villa next door to accommodate groups of up to 6 people: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14844826 Ask me for details!
Zugang für Gäste
• Private transportation, childcare and next-day laundry service can be arranged upon request.
Interaktion mit Gästen
• Your villa is completely private, with its own separate entrance, so our level of interaction is entirely up to you.
• I will always be available to help with any queries that you may have, but fully respect your privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• There are two sweet cats that live between this, and the neigboring villa, and sometimes meow for food and love.
• Please be aware that, because you’re surrounded by nature, you may encounter some Balinese critters during your stay such as geckos, ants, bees, mosquitoes, butterflies, dragonflies and the occasional spider.
• This house can be combined with my other listing next door to accommodate groups of 6 people: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/14844826
• Please lock all doors when leaving the villa.
• Please be in tune with the blissful peace-and-quiet of the Balinese countryside and keep voices and music to a respectful volume.
• Please smoke only in outdoor areas and only burn candles outside.
• Please turn off all lights and air-conditioning when not in use or not at home.
• Please enjoy your stay at Villa Uma to the maximum!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 25 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A friendly, communicative and conscientious host, happy to help answer any queries you may have about your stay in Ubud, the beautiful cultural hub of Bali.
"The guest is God." - Old Hindi proverb
“People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck