Close to Rocky Mountain National park, tons of hiking, Fort Collins, dozens of local breweries, and downtown Loveland, restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the comfy beds, tons of space and very modern aesthetic and amenities. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Note: The city of Loveland (and this listing) are NOT close to Loveland Pass/Ski resort. It is about 100 miles away.
Just 45 minute drive to Estes Park!
Your large bedroom/private bath on the 1st floor give you both privacy & easy access to the common spaces. Upstairs you'll find a chef's kitchen, the world's most comfortable couch, & a large relaxing patio.
Noteworthy: The resident canine is a well-mannered & loving 180lb lap dog. She loves guests & doesn’t mind sharing her space with other friendly pups.
More about The Space:
Large private bedroom with attached private bath in a beautiful home. But this isn’t your cookie-cutter townhouse…It is both modern and clean yet incredibly comfortable and relaxed.
Zugang für Gäste
A few more details…
· Dogs allowed! Should include in your reservation – no surprise pets please.
· Wireless Internet (and extra USB ports/chargers)
· Mini-fridge in your room - probably stocked with a few local beers and non-alcoholic drinks:-)
· Morning coffee and tea - if it is already made, help yourself. If not, feel free to brew a pot. There is also instant hot water for tea and hot chocolate.
· Quick Breakfast (pop tarts, oatmeal, granola bars)
· In room snacks and bottled water
· Use of bikes (with permission if not being used)
· Free parking (plenty of street parking in front)
· Cable TV
· Family/Kid friendly
· Borrow any book from the library and take with you to finish (if you promise to mail it back)
· Use of outdoor grill
Interaktion mit Gästen
Happy to share some morning coffee or an evening drink. My schedule is different day to day - some days I'm out of the house 7 am to 10 pm and others I work from home most of the day. I'll lean towards being a friendly hostess who respects your privacy and schedule.
Weitere wichtige Infos
No matter how much I mention that the canine resident is a large dog, almost every guest is a bit shocked about her actual size, so fair warning that she is a GIANT...but a sweet, gentle, cuddly, affectionate, and well-behaved, therapy certified giant.
Happy household with an extra room. As a self-proclaimed urbanite, I love letting people see why I personally fell in love with Fort Collins and gave up Chicago and Seattle for this amazing town.
We're very casual here...many morning spent sitting on porch chatting with neighbors and impromptu bbqs.
This house values dogs, bikes, books, good coffee, and good friends.