Very pretty, updated ground floor unit with peaceful garden view. All new kitchen and bathrooms! 3 TVs;2 DVD players and one blu ray player, plus lots of books for the avid reader! Convenient to pool and an easy walk to the beach! Did I say the best shelling around you will love exploring the beach to see what treasures await you. Units are non-smoking and are decorated and equipped for your enjoyment, including central air, cable TV, wireless internet access and a fully equipped kitchen. On arrival, your unit is supplied with a starter pack of soaps, tissues, toilet paper, garbage bags and paper towels. Local phone calls are free, and long distance is available at ten cents a minute for U.S. calls. Each condominium is provided with beach chairs and a beach umbrella. Linens and towels may be exchanged at the office on Tuesday if you are staying 7 or more nights. Beach towels are available for purchase. We are conveniently located within walking distance of a golf course & restaurants.(PETS NOT ALLOWED)
1. Check in time is from 3pm - 5pm daily. After hours check in, please pick up your keys at 1231 Middle Gulf Drive, Sanibel, FL 33957 (next to our property.)
2. NO PETS ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS
3. NO SMOKING in the units, you may smoke in designated areas on the property
4. Maximum occupancy is posted above, and includes ALL guests (adults AND children)
5. Above pricing is for up to 4 guests. Additional guests (ages 6 and up) are $20 per night.
Welcome to Sanibel Siesta on the Beach
Enjoy the beauty and serenity of Sanibel, Florida, when you choose the spacious condos at Sanibel on the Beach. Our resort features 56 two-bedroom condos with access to a private beach right on the Gulf of Mexico. Bring the whole family and stay as long as you like.
Located in the heart of Sanibel, our resort provides easy access to fishing, golfing, and all the other outdoor activities the Sanibel area has to offer. With a friendly staff and amenities designed to make you feel right at home, our condos offer the perfect home base for your next Florida escape.