Relax at our terrace in Sydney city.
A short walking distance to Darling Harbour, Chinatown, many cafes, a huge variety of restaurants and great nightlife we are situated one of Sydney's most exciting areas.
Public transport very close by lets you discover Sydney easily.
Only 7-10 mins walking to Darling Harbour (900 metres away) & Chinatown (800 metres away).
All public transport options are nearby - train, light rail and bus. Central station & buses in railway square, 10 mins walking, can bring you anywhere in Sydney you want.
The terrace is cosy & well equipped. You can relax in separate lounge are & dinning area, cook in the kitchen, wash your clothes in Laundry room at the Ground level. There is also a small backyard where you can smoke.
- Single bed x 1 in Room 1 at Ground level.
- Single bed x 2 in Room 2 upstairs
- Single bed x 2 in Room 3 upstairs
- Room 3 is bigger than room 2, with its own enclosed balcony.
- It usually accommodates 5 guests, but the 6th guest could sleep on the sofa bed with extra bedding.
No party No events
Smoking is only allowed in the backyard.
Maximum 6 guests are allowed in the house. Each additional guest after 5 costs $25 AUD extra per night.