2 spacious apartments on 4th and 5th floors located a 9 min walk to Warabi Sta. in Saitama Prefecture with good access to Tokyo. Our place is perfect for a large group of friends or a family vacation. If you would like to get out to Tokyo area to have fun, you have direct access to Ueno, Tokyo, and Yokohama Sta. from the closest station - Warabi Station. Do not miss out this opportunity to stay where you can easily access 2 different prefectures (Tokyo & Saitama)!
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 54 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Tomoko. I'm from Hokkaido but moved to Tokyo in 20's. After I worked for some real estate company, I started running own real estate business in Tokyo. I'm also mother of two children.
Since my English is not very good and I'm busy I asked Airbnb host support service Zens to manage my listing. They will make sure your trip is enjoyable.
北海道千歳高校卒業、1年制専門学校(歯科助手専攻)卒業後、歯科医院に2年勤務しました。その後、不動産業界に転職。 上京し地場不動産会社(新宿区)で賃貸仲介業務全般、 分譲会社にて新築・中古マンション売買仲介等、 16年の経験を経て平成19年1月に「祥エステートオフィス株式会社」を設立しました。