This cute two bedroom 1 bathroom private apartment is located in the hip and sunny Mission district. The apartment is fully furnished with tasteful furniture including 2 queen sized beds hardwood floors in bedrooms, flat screen TV with Cable (HBO), DVD player, WifI iPod docking station, sofa, etc. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and includes all kitchen utensils. There is also a beautiful shared backyard patio and garden area which includes a BBQ grill.
The Mission district is a diverse and vibrant neighborhood with lots a great cafes, bars, and restaurants. Nearby hotspots include: Foreign Cinema, Delfina, Bi-Rite creamery, Tartine Bakery, Limon, and sunny Dolores Park. Art lovers will enjoy the amazing street Murals and galleries.
Need Less Space? Check out our other 1bedroom/1bath listing at the same address!
Bigger Group?--rent out both units in same building!
Please note: There is no onsite parking. Sorry! There are however, several nearby lots that offer parking for about $16/day
HOLIDAY SPECIAL EVENT PRICING MAY APPLY: Please note that special rates may apply over major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE, Memorial Day, July 4th, etc.)
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late checkout.
• NO onsite parking (several nearby garages)
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
• NO SMOKING IN UNIT (smoking on patio OK)
Hey There! My wife, young daughter and I currently live in Austin Texas. We moved here after several wonderful years in San Francisco. We love Austin but miss SF dearly! We love traveling and hosting and hope to be lucky enough to do more of both in the future!