My place is a very cosy house in a real Irish location close to Dunnes Store (for grocery and more)
small shops, barber, ATM and bank . You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood, the light, the comfy bed, the cosiness, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
And I have other people in the house what make your stay more interesting allowing you to have a chat with people from different places and culture.
- washing clothes just for more then a week staying
- not outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval
- if you break or damage something, please let me know.
- no smoking or drinking in the guest room. Smoking is allowed outside in the garden of in the front door if its raining.
- clean after cook or eat
- Leave the main bathroom clean as you find it.
- Please check if the doors are looked before leave or after arrive.
- Please remember to respect other people in the house and their sleep time
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 88 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a cool barman and recent graphic design graduated that loves cinema, music and sports.
A Young soul that like to meet new people and have great talks but very respectful who understand the meaning of personal space.
Life is too short worry and too long to hold a fart.