We visit beautiful bays accessible only by sea.
Island hopping to various small harbors and bays, visiting towns that otherwise would be missed.
The nights we spend on anchor, in bays and coves rather than in noisy harbors.
You will see the hidden beauty of Greece, have the opportunity to swim, snorkel.
We offer you a place to sleep, but more importantly the recreation and fun of Sailing, with a hands-on introduction to the art of sailing.
Breakfast and one meal is offered daily aboard.
The boat is a "Carter 39" built in 1973 by Olympic Marine.
She's a solid, sturdy and an impressive boat compared to the more modern ships.
Many times a winner and still today very competitive.
The interior is clean bright and spacious.
With a complete sails locker.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
I shall always be present on board.
We will be ferrying you from the boat to shore and vice versa.
I will provide you with drinking water, Breakfast and one meal for every day on board.
The food is top quality and always fresh.
My favorite is Coconut Massala and curry's...
We cater for all tastes!
In the evening, we can eat out or if the weather permits have BQ's on shore...
Possible walks and visits to various places of interest.
You will have the chance to participate in operating the boat, given basic knowledge of sails, the way they work and trimming.
Open to suggestion!
Weitere wichtige Infos
-It must be noted that there is a possibility of sea sickness.
To reduce this phenomena, Please do not consume Alcohol 24 previous to boarding!
-Also, do not wear expensive Jewelry!
-Electronics despise sea water!
I will not be held responsible for your property!
So take care of them.
- No land shoes to be worn aboard. It's a Hygiene thing!
- Keep "sand" and "salt water" out of the interior as much as feasibly possible.
- Drinking water and breakfast plus one meal will be provided daily, but you will have to make provision for any other beverage or food needed.
P.S. do not drink the tap water!
- Smoking is only permitted out on deck.
- I'm sorry, but I cannot cater for disabled and or obese people.
(Maximum weight 110 kg P.P.)
- Need to be able to swim and apt to climb a ladder!
- The day before you board, please do not abuse Alcohol!
This is a cause of seasickness!
- Spoken languages on-board are English, French and Greek. If you do not master at least one of them you will be a liability to your selves and others. I will not let you board!
- Please consider, that my job as a Skipper is demanding and stressful. What I offer you is not a hotel, so you will be asked to take part in some daily basic chores. (Nothing drastic)
- For safety reasons, the Ship must always be ready to sail
It is everyone’s duty to be ready for such an event.
Be tidy, and put things back in the same place as you found them.
- I will not be responsible for any damage to any of your property or luggage. Anything you bring onto the boat will be of your own responsibility! Do “Not” ware expensive items of Jewell’s even watches when sailing, when they fall into the sea, you will probably never get them back!
Remember that "what can fall will fall" so cameras phones and fragile objects must be stowed in a proper manner. Also salt water (alkali) will destroy any non waterproof, metallic objects. Salt is highly corrosive. I.e. electronics, cameras etc…
- Alcohol "Abuse" will not be tolerated!
- Strictly no drugs "use or possession"!
I cannot accept anyone on medication that impedes there balance or reactions. You will be putting yourself in great danger!
I have the right to search your luggage, that is Maritime Law.
(Not that I will under normal circumstances)
- I shall remove any person form the boat at the next harbor entry, that is causing problems to others or the safety of the ship or to me!
(If in need with the help of the coastguard)
It is part of my duty as a captain.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen