Private, clean room with your own private bathroom (just outside of your room) in a house 5min drive away from Universal Studios and Warner Brothers Studios. Walking distance to a variety of restaurants. 5min drive away from NOHO Arts District, 15min drive to Hollywood, and 25min drive to Six Flags Magic Mountain. Minutes to Griffith park, which is full of hiking trails as well as host to LA Zoo.
You’ll love my place because because we are so close to Universal Studios, WB and NOHO Arts District. Our home is a really artsy, boho and spacious comfortable place that is safe and private. You can utilize the large living room, backyard bbq area, or dine in either the breakfast nook or dining room. My place is good for couples and families (with kids).
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to kitchen, breakfast nook, dining room, living room, and back yard. We have dishes, pots, pans, silverware, etc that you are welcome to use. Street parking, or based on availability, our driveway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
In your room you will have as much privacy as you want. We utilize shared areas sporadically throughout the day. We are totally open to help you with restaurant suggestions or with other things to do around LA.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have an 18 month old baby who we try to keep quiet but she may cry and you might hear her (no one has ever complained).
We also have a large dog that absolutely loves humans. She is a therapy dog and we take her everywhere like bars, schools, mall, airplanes, etc. If you are uncomfortable with dogs, we can keep her completely away with gates or in our room. She sometimes barks at cats or talks to you very loudly (no one has ever complained).
Sometimes our house manager uses your bathroom, in which case he cleans it every time and of course you always have first priority. If you are uncomfortable with that, he can use the master bathroom.
We try to keep the entire house as clean as possible but we do live here and with a baby and everything else sometimes it's not perfect. When rating us please keep in mind this is not a Ritz Carlton, it's a home and eclectic/creative one at that. Someone actually gave us a bad rating and dropped us from 5 to 4.8 stars because our floorboards were too squeaky. This is a 1920's house!!! Haha not our fault. We do the best we can to make you comfortable and that everything is clean for you, ALWAYS let us know if there's something you need as we really need our 5 stars!!! Xoxo
- No shoes please, Japanese style over here ;)
- No smoking anywhere in or around our house please because it comes in the window.
- Please feel free to use the the kitchen and all living spaces, just keep clean and turn off things when not in use.
- Please be very cautious about the amount of water you use as we are in a drought.
- We have cribs and a blow up mattress available for your use if needed.
- We have an 1 year old baby and a 3 year old large dog in our home, both are friendly ;)
- We have very nice and expensive sheets on our beds because we want every guest to sleep well and have very clean and sheets. We buy only a very high thread count with all the bleaching and washing we do so that you are sleeping on a sanitary and white fresh bed. That being said, if you ruin the sheets with stains or tears we will have to charge you 65.00 dollars to replace them. By booking with us you are agreeing to either being careful with food and fingernail polish (yes one guest decided to paint the sheets, walls and dresser) or anything that might ruin the sheets, or you will be paying the full price to replace them.
-Also, please close and open doors quietly please because it echoes in the hallways and we don't ever want to wake the baby with a loud bang!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen