Our cabin is the perfect retreat! A king, 2 Queens, and 4 twins make it great for multiple families. The well-equipped kitchen, sauna, woodstove, and wifi will keep you comfortable. Located close to GM Rec center, it is easy to enjoy all BBR has to offer: golf, swimming, exercise gym, tennis, trails, canoeing, skiing, fishing, horses, sports fields, restaurants and a general store. Mt Bachelor and HooDoo ski areas, lakes, rivers, hiking, climbing and snow parks are an easy drive away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Deschutes County Tax DCCA#1342. Tax is included in quoted price.
- Must follow Black Butte Ranch rules
- Acknowledges BBR will charge $8 per day per guest 8 years and older
- Maximum occupancy of 10
- Guest agrees to abide by Rental Rules which will be emailed as a separate document.
- Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuable so the guest. By accempting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep property and furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Parking is limited to 4 vehicles
- There is no daily house keeping
- Property is on a low pressure sewer tank and it may clog if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
- There may be extra cleaning fee or withholding of security deposit if house is left excessively messy