My place accommodates up to 6 people (additional $25/night/guest after 1 guest) and is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids ages 13+). Whether you are 1 or 6 travelers, you will be the only guests in the house during your stay.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to their Bedroom(s) & designated Bathroom(s), The Living/Family Room, The Kitchen and everything it is furnished with, The outside Lanai/Lounge area, Pool & Fire Pit. You may pick Avocados, Bananas, Mangos, Citrus Fruits & Coconut, if in season.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Since we live in the upstairs portion of the house, and my adult son, Tyler, lives in the outside Ohana, we will share the common areas (Kitchen, Utility, Pool, Family Room). We are busy and you will hardly see us.
We would love to share our knowledge about the Big Island and all it has to offer while you visit.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We do have 2 very friendly dogs that live on property. They are mostly outside during the day and come inside at night. They sleep upstairs with me. If you have any sort of dog allergies - you might look for an alternative place.
- Remove your shoes and keep inside house
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval
- No illegal activities anywhere on the property (drugs or internet)
- Quiet hours 10pm - 6am
- Use recycle bins for glass, aluminum & plastic
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
- No glass cups/containers near pool
- Shut off all lights, ceiling fans and unplug wall chargers when gone
- Shut off propane gas grill and fire pit when not in use
- Home is pest free, Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests
- No smoking in or near the house, also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans
- Do not use inside fireplace or outside pizza oven
- Return all keys
Having recently sold two thriving, busy businesses, I am ready to embrace life with abandon - travel, make new friends, reconnect with neglected friends, and make more fun memories with family and grand children. Hosting in my beautiful Hawaiian home is like having ohana present. Being an Airbnb guest is a privilege allowing me to expand my aloha.