Big City Loft in Old Milan @ the Milan '54 Basketball Museum, where memories are created. A blend of country living with tasteful private romance and elegance.
Visits - customized. Privacy & protection our priority.
Surrounded by the Best Home Cooked Food establishments in Southeast Indiana, a gated courtyard & private garage.
"Hoosiers" movie depicts this small town's team of basketball players. For anyone wanting an experience or a memory that you will not forget.
- Customizations need to be arranged with owner prior to occupancy.
- There are 2 seperate and functional loft apartments. One on ground level and one on 2nd floor
- There is a small upcharge for secure and private garage-only one car.
- One California king bed Extra mattresses and cots available.
- Designed for two adults, w/ or w/o children.
-ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING. No exceptions.
- Full shower available.
I am a local entrepreneur with a real estate company (Key Real Estate) located in the heart of downtown Lawrenceburg, Indiana. I enjoy having people come here to explore the area on their terms. I treat customers the way that I would like to be treated. I like the comforts of home, undisturbed privacy, safety, value for my money, and quality of amenities and surroundings when I travel. For this reason, I offer all of the above to my clientele. Short to long term stays are welcome in my furnished apartment that overlooks the parks and is located in the Heart of the Downtown. We are only 20 minutes to Cincinnati and 10 to CVG. Lawrenceburg is such a great place to live, recreate, work, and raise a family. Come see us today!