We are nestled in between the oldest fold mountains in India (Aravalis) & the cosmopolitan corporate hub.
We offer you a tent with two sleeping bags in our frontyard with some flora & moonlight for company. If you aren’t an outdoorsy person you can choose to stay in a private room indoors with attached bath and basic mattress.There’s a tastefully done living room you can share with us. We believe staying with us is more about experiences & who we are.
We are nestled in the middle of the oldest fold mountains in India (Aravalis) on one side and the hustle bustle of cosmopolitan corporate hub on the other. With ample isolated hills and rocky ridges just a kilometer away to our left and the most happening party hub another 4 kilometers away to our right, we are the perfect choice for a traveller who wants to see the both sides of the capital - New Delhi.
Zugang für Gäste
We would like to offer you a tent with two sleeping bags in our frontyard with some flora and moonlight for company. If you aren’t an outdoorsy person you can choose to stay in a private room indoors with an attached bathroom and basic mattress. Of course, there’s a common tastefully done living room you can share with us and a kitchen for basic tea/coffee. We believe staying with us is more about experiences and who we are.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We want to offer you more experiences than merely a 'comfortable stay'. We are hoping you are here to create some unforgettable memories. When you stay with us we'd be happy to -
1) Take you around for an early morning bicycle trip to the woods followed by morning tea in the middle of a farm. We have two sturdy mountain bikes from Btwin with proper safety gear. (Charges extra)
2) Do a music jam with you/for you as we both are into music. We have an electronic drumkit, keyboards, flute, kalinga, djembe, harmonium and a few other instruments in-house. You can bring in your instruments, if you are a musician too. (Complimentary)
3) We both are followers of Yoga as a form of exercise. We can offer you free basic yoga session early in the morning. (Complimentary)
4) Cooking lessons in Indian curries (Complimentary)
5) Gardening (Basic) - You can help us with our lawn and we can discuss various variety of flowers we have in India. (Complimentary)
6) A drive to the capital in a private car where we can accompany you for an Indian classical music concert or dance or some local play. Only applicable for weekends. (Extra charges)
7) A historical tour of New Delhi under Mughals. Only applicable for weekends. (Extra Charges)
8) Feeding cows at a cowshed. (Extra charges)
9) A private fire-spinning session by a professional fire-spinner at home. (Extra charges)
10) A microbrewery tour with over five breweries in an evening. (Extra charges)
11) Salsa social nights, subject to availability. (Extra charges)
12) Standup comedy nights, subject to availability. (Extra charges)
Or, if nothing else you can just lie down under a tree in the frontyard and listen to birds chirp while reading a book.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Summers in Delhi can be very harsh. Tent stay and outdoor activities between April and August will be limited, if any.
- Kitchen can be accessed for making tea/coffee
- Please remove your footwear before stepping into the house
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.