My place is close to The Shops at the Prudential Center, Newbury Street, Boston Public Library, Boston Common, Charles Rive, T Stations, Bus lines, Airport. You’ll love my place because of the location and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Check in is after 2 pm
- - Security Deposit will be returned to the lessee, without interest, after lessee has vacated the premises and left the presmises in clean and reasonable condition. The security deposit is non-refundable in case of noise violation and damage.
- Premises may not be sublet
- - Lessee agrees to leave unit clean with doors and windows locked.
- - Premises shall be delivered to lessee in good and clean condition with all furnishings.
- - Lessee shall not smoke in the unit nor permit others to do so; no additional guests or pets are allowed
- - Lessor is not liable for any tenant injury within the building or apartment unit
- - Lessor can cancel the agreement should the unit be deemed unrentable without financial penalty
My name is Lauren and I live in the quaint Bay Village neighborhood of Boston. I was born, raised and have lived the majority of my life in Boston. I live alone with my golden retriever, Larry. I travel quite often for my job which allows me to open up my home to others when I do so.