Your bedroom comes with a Queen sized bed for two, closet space and chest of drawers, Smart TV, and a private full bath. This bedroom is located within a suite of 3 other rooms that share a small and very comfortable living room. We want to make you feel at home, so feel free to cook your meals using the guest kitchen utensils, store your groceries in the full sized guest fridge, or hang out in any of the common areas. You're welcome to have guests over, at an additional cost.
The house is fairly large. Whether it’s in the bedrooms, common areas or kitchen, you'll always have enough space to feel comfortable. We have enough tables and chairs for up to 60 people, in the event that you want to have a get together with family or friends during your stay. For peace of mind, we have security cameras on site that record the perimeter of the house.
Zugang für Gäste
Your will have access to the entire house, with the exception of the following spaces: master bedroom, as my partner and I live in the home, office, kitchen fridge and pantry items. Aside from access to your bedrooms, your may use any of the common areas, washer, dryer, and the guest fridge. If you wish to cook, you may use any of the guest utensils and dishes. We only ask that you please wash and put away anything you use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Since we live in the home, we interact with our guests daily, but respect everyone's privacy and will always allow you your alone time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
It is very important to take note that we do not lend keys to our home, for security reasons. We are very flexible in our schedules and will always be available to let you in.
Since our house is available to rent for events, it's possible to have an event scheduled during your stay. We will always inform you of such plans, but you can rest assured that you will always have your privacy and that the events will always be restricted to the outside patios.
- Absolutely no food or drinks in the bedrooms. The approved spaces for eating/drinking are the kitchen and dining rooms and the front/back patios.
- No smoking indoors
- Quiet time after 9pm in the bedroom common room
- No extra house guests who are not listed on the reservation
- If you cook, please clean up and wash all dishes.
- No house parties
- Absolutamente nada de comida/bebidas dentro de las habitaciones. Los espacios en los cuales se puede comer y beber son la cocina y comedor y cualquiera de los patios.
- No se permite fumar adentro
- Pedimos silencio dentro del suite de las habitaciones, después de las 9pm.
- No se permiten personas extras que no estén dentro de la reservación
- Si cocinas, por favor, limpia y lava tus trastes.
- No se permiten fiestas
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi there! I'm Jeanette, and Kalid is my better half! I'm from the states and he's from Mexico. We have a great time hosting people from all over the world in our Monterrey home. Together we own a small travel agency, but our passion is raising our two spoiled pups. Kalid loves fitness and teaches Muay Thai classes out of our home. I love to read and watch cooking videos on Youtube, then recreate them in my kitchen! We'd love to meet you!