My place is located in the heart of Tagaytay. Close to public transport, parks and malls ( SKYRANCH, AYALA SERIN, ROBINSON PROMENADE. You’ll love my place because of the location, the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- Check-in time is 2PM Check-out time is 12NN
- Only registered guests will be allowed to stay in the unit
- Bring ID to be submitted at the frontdesk upon check in
- Security deposit of 1,000 pesos must be rendered upon check-in (this is refundable upon check out)
- ANY LOSS or DAMAGE will be CHARGED accordingly
- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES: Do note that check for damaged amenities or portions of the house will be diligently done after your checkout. Any damage or loss will be charged accordingly before checkout.
- GARBAGE: Garbage is to be disposed properly by the guests by tying up the provided garbage bag and throwing such at the nearby garbage room
- CHECK IN - CHECK OUT: STRICTLY 2PM to 12NN . Check-in and check out shall be flexible unless a guest is occupying the unit prior to your arrival and after your check out. Additional charge will be imposed for early check in and late check out.
- *Please give us heads up (at least 5 hrs lead time) if your check-in time will be later than 2PM *Cleaning is done upon check-out only
- SMDC management will charge fee (P150 pesos per head) for the use of swimming pool by the unit’s guests.This is to be paid directly to the admin. Proper swimming attire is a must.
- * No hanging of clothes in the balcony / window area
- *Kindly switch off lights, aircon and other electric appliances if you are not using them.
- *Please lock and secure the unit whenever you step out the unit
- *Lost keys shall be charged 1,000
- *No cancellation of booking
- *Pls take good care of our unit and respect our place as you like your own place to be taken care of and be respected :)
I'm Kat! :)
Mother of 2 lovely kids. Wife of an awesome IT lead developer.
Im a Makeup Artist who specializes bridal events. And Tagaytay is one of my fave places in the world.
Our family are very much in to travelling. We often stay at diff airbnb places and hotels, so we know what guests really want in a place. We hope to meet you soon and be your host for your next staycation :)