My place is located moments from Sydney CBD in hip and creative, Chippendale. Art galleries, cosy cafes, lively bars, popular restaurants, transport - all just around the corner! My 6th floor apartment is fully equipped, tastefully furnished & with an abundance of natural sunlight. Only 2-5mins walk to Central train & bus stations. Easy to get to Darling Harbour, Opera House, Bondi Beach & more. Short stroll to neighbouring suburbs: Surry Hills, Glebe & Newtown. This is an unbeatable location!
This is THE ONE. You’ve found the best place to stay in Sydney!
My place is a comfortable, open plan apartment situated in a secure complex in vibrant Chippendale. Super central location and fully equipped apartment to experience and explore Sydney. The apartment is surrounded by walking streets, shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs, art galleries. And walking distance to essential amenities such as ATM, banks, major supermarkets, pharmacy and shopping centres.
This studio apartment is bright and sun-filled, styled with quality designer furnishings. You will have everything you would need during your stay. This includes separated bedroom area with built in wardrobes, spacious and well equipped kitchen, dining table, tableware and cutlery, laundry facilities, iron & ironing board, bathroom with basic amenities, laptop desk, TV and private balcony. You can also enjoy the building's indoor gym, sauna and rooftop BBQ area with lovely panoramic views of the Sydney skyline!
The apartment is professionally cleaned before each stay, with clean, quality bed linen and towels provided. And of course, high speed wireless internet is also included.
- Conveniently located on the edge of the CBD in a modern security complex (has lift access)
- Bright, modern, stylish interiors
- Spacious open plan living with separate sleeping area
- Private balcony with urban laneway aspect
- Fully furnished with modern designer furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee machine and coffee pods
- Basic kitchen amenities including sugar, tea and water. No breakfast.
- Bathroom amenities included such as shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, toilet paper, towels
- Flat screen TV with USB input
- Deluxe Queen size bed with quality bed linen and brand new pillows
- Comfortable 3 seater futon sofa converts to a bed for 3rd guest
- High speed wireless WIFI internet
- Air conditioning (hot and cool)
- Built-in wardrobe with wooden hangers
- Washing machine & dryer facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Laptop desk and chair
- Rooftop with Sydney skyline views and BBQ area
- Basic indoor gym with free weights and strength equipment
- Indoor sauna access
This is an an amazing place to stay and experience inner-city Sydney living! Comfort, Convenient, Creative, Cool, Chippendale! :)
Zugang für Gäste
The entire spacious apartment with private balcony will be yours for the duration of your stay. Clean towels and fresh comfortable bedding is all supplied for your stay. Feel free to prepare meals in your equipped kitchen and do some laundry if you need to.
You'll also have access to the communal rooftop terrace and BBQ area with beautiful views of the Sydney skyline. The building also has a basic indoor gymnasium and sauna.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will personally meet you at check-in to show you around the apartment, and will also be close-by if you need any help or have any queries during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me in the duration of your stay if you need any tips or recommendations. This city is truly a passion of mine! Having used Airbnb in most of my travels, I am excited to share my apartment and love for Sydney with you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Sofa Bed: You can use the sofa bed if there are just two of you but you'd like separate beds.
There is a once-off $30 surcharge for use of the sofa bed bedding and the additional laundry charges incurred.
No Parking: Sorry, there is no parking available with the apartment and street parking around inner-city Sydney is all metered for 1 or 2 hours. Please enquire if you need parking as I am happy to look into nearby options for you.
1) Airbnb is not a hotel.
When you are staying with Airbnb, you are a guest at someone's home. It's not a hotel and cannot operate like one. Please kindly treat my home, one I am happy to share with you, with the same level of care and respect as you would if you were staying with your friends or family.
2) Check in is after 2pm and check out is by 10am.
Please advise upon booking if late check out is required. A surcharge may apply for late checkouts past 2pm.
3) Please be respectful to my neighbours and my belongings. Strictly no parties or loud music. Please be mindful of your noise after 10pm.
4) No shoes to be worn within living space (including kitchen). Please take off your shoes and leave them at the door as you enter.
5) Maximum three guests (please let me know how many guests will be staying upon booking as additional charges apply for extra bedding and towels for 3rd guest)
6) As per Airbnb's 'Terms of Service', unless reported at the start of a guests stay, the most recent guest will be held responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property and its contents.
Thank you so much for your interest in my apartment! :)
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 20. Dezember 2017 - 4. Januar 2018.
Born in Australia and have travelled around to 38 countries (and counting!). Needless to say I've caught a severe case of the travel bug :)
I have lived abroad in USA and Europe but home is where the heart is and that is why I'm back in my beautiful hometown - sunny and vibrant Sydney!
My travel adventures have been positively enhanced with my own Airbnb experiences and the interactions I've been so fortunate to have with my hosts. This is why I can't wait to give back; to share my home to fellow travellers visiting my hometown and help them experience the best of the city - as a host!
When I'm not travelling, exploring and trying new Sydney eateries, I work remotely, hopping between co-working spaces and cafes.
I am passionate about design, interior styling, DIY, digital start-ups and innovation, yoga, being outdoors, sunshine, happy homes, being in the company of close family and friends, live music, coffee, red wine and playing host/tour guide to all my friends around the world.