Cute modern home right in the heart of everything Central/East Austin! Large fenced in front/backyard, fantastic open floor plan, perfect home base to explore everything Austin has to offer. The entertainment hub of the east side is just 1 mile away and it's a $10 rideshare downtown. Convenience store and bars/restaurants a few blocks away. Fantastic location in this up and coming neighborhood - 1 mile from 6th street, Manor Rd; 1.5 from downtown, Frank Erwin; 2 miles to UT and LBJ library.
- no smoking cigarettes inside or outside. Have been burned too many times with the aftermath of cigs.
- no drug use (4:20 doesn't count, just keep it outside )
- no one under 21 drinking
- no big groups 11pm+
- keep it at a whisper outside late at night. neighbors say their kid can hear every word & wakes up, and they get mad at me. (11PM-6AM)
- be careful walking around the neighborhood at night (ladies, don't do it alone)
- please make sure not to take wall charger USB blocks by accident!
Lover of live music, the outdoors, comedy, food. Austin, Baltimore, Colorado, California -- these are my favorite places in the US. Otherwise, when I travel, I like the beach, skiing, and seeing cool old cities.