The library features two full size pullout sofas, a large screen television, games, and books.
The den has a couch, tv, instruments and kitchenette.
The master bedroom has a full size bed, mahogany furniture and a working fireplace.
Kitchen has marble tops, all new appliances, table for 8, and a working fireplace.
Many shops, restaurants, churches and venues within walking distance.
The home was originally built circa 1860's. The original horse troth can still be found in the back yard.
The house has European charm from the travels of the owners and their families. Large plank wood floors run through out the historical home. Antiques are present in every room. Please use care with furniture and decorative accents. There are chandeliers in every room. Fans are present on both outdoor porches. The balcony veranda is a fun outdoor area. Cushions for the chairs are in the large white wicker chest. Guest are welcome to read books and enjoy games and puzzle.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest are welcome to use the following:
coolers, boccie ball, disc golf basket, fire pit, horse troth, grill, gazebo, upstairs fire places, musical instruments and conduction burners in kitchenette.
Dog maybe present in yard.
Basement is off limits.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be available for interaction with guest. I'm happy to help with directions, ideas and recommendations. For a small fee, drop off catering can be arranged with proper notice.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Prepare yourself for a stay in hospitable city full of great restaurants, bars, music venues, and culture.
- No more than eight people on balcony at a time.
- Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
- Events are allowed only if approved first by host.
- The backyard is shared with the premanent resident in the carriage house. Outdoor noise must be kept to a minimum after 10 pm. Be respectful of neighbors.
- Pet are allowed with pet fee, if approved by host
- There will be a dog in the back yard.
- Basement is off limits.
- The fireplaces on the second floor, in the master bedroom and the kitchen are the only usable fireplaces. Ground floor fireplaces in den and library are not to be used.
- Guest are welcome to use musical instruments with care.